News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Is it in poor taste...

Started by Suu, October 26, 2009, 04:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I have a feeling I'm going to want to keep this bag for myself... :fap:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Also, this artwork is amazing:

Once I get my own place again I should really start collecting impressive propaganda posters. I've always had a love for it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2009, 04:43:26 PM
Quote from: RWH1N1 on October 26, 2009, 04:36:07 PM
If TGRR were pope I'd convert to Catholicism faster than you can say Friar Tuck.

1.  You gotta be married for a at least 5 years to be a priest.
2.  Condoms are mandatory, unless you are trying to have a kid.
3.  Having a 3rd kid gets you sent to hell.  Period, stop, the end.
4.  All that filthy boodle in the Vatican gets melted down and used to finance methods of halting desertification.
5.  When finished, the Vatican, the churches, and the outfits will make the Amish look like 1970s pimps.  Serious here.  Granite and linen.  NOTHING ELSE.
6.  Saint Tripzip's day will be celebrated on July 4th.  He chased the alligators out of Norway (Sound silly?  Google Saint Patrick.)
7.  The inquisition will be reinstated, to cleanse the temple of pedophiles.
8.  Penance will consist of doing nice things for people.
9.  Paul of Tarsus is out, Jesus is back in.  All the Jesii.
10.  John of Patmos will be moved to the "comedy" section of the bible.  People will be told to enjoy their time here while treating everyone nicely, rather than obsessing over death.

Also, beer.  

ETA:  Rule #3 will have a grandfather clause.
:mittens: I wonder how much it would take to bribe the College of Cardinals.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If TGRR were pope I'd convert to Catholicism faster than you can say Friar Tuck.

4.  All that filthy boodle in the Vatican gets melted down and used to finance methods of halting desertification.
5.  When finished, the Vatican, the churches, and the outfits will make the Amish look like 1970s pimps.  Serious here.  Granite and linen.  NOTHING ELSE.
6.  Saint Tripzip's day will be celebrated on July 4th.  He chased the alligators out of Norway (Sound silly?  Google Saint Patrick.)
10.  John of Patmos will be moved to the "comedy" section of the bible.  People will be told to enjoy their time here while treating everyone nicely, rather than obsessing over death.

Also, beer.  

Whew!

My 3rd one was a "surprise".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I'm getting way too into drawing on tote bags. I think I found a new capitalist venture hobby.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 26, 2009, 07:26:51 PM

Also, beer.  

Whew!

Yeah, well, it's not like I did you a favor.  If you go to heaven, you get to hang out with Jerry Falwell and Tammy Faye Bakker forever.

SIN NOW, THERE'S STILL TIME!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote6.  Saint Tripzip's day will be celebrated on July 4th.  He chased the alligators out of Norway (Sound silly?  Google Saint Patrick.)

:lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2009, 04:47:21 PM
Quote from: LMNO on October 26, 2009, 04:46:13 PM
Quote8.  Penance will consist of doing nice things for people.

This is both the most awesome and most depressing of the rules, due to the implications.

Monkeys will be monkeys.

Also, it will encourage nice people to sin, and we need more of that.

We need this rule in Discordianism.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2009, 07:29:25 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 26, 2009, 07:26:51 PM

Also, beer.  

Whew!

Yeah, well, it's not like I did you a favor.  If you go to heaven, you get to hang out with Jerry Falwell and Tammy Faye Bakker forever.

SIN NOW, THERE'S STILL TIME!

I feel like I took care of a good deal of "sinning" last night.

For one thing, we're BOTH technically still married.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fuquad

If you're a grandfather, it's ok to have more children?
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Richter

Quote from: Suu on October 26, 2009, 07:27:45 PM

I'm getting way too into drawing on tote bags. I think I found a new capitalist venture hobby.

NICE!  :mittens:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

As you can see, I have found uses for the sprockets that Squid sent me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on October 27, 2009, 12:04:40 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 26, 2009, 07:27:45 PM

NICE!  :mittens:

Shit yeah.  How much, Suu?  Keelin would KILL for that.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

$20, but I need it for the convention this weekend. If you want to order one I'll make it MUCH nicer. I still need to put trim on this one, like the first sample I did:

God I need a real camera...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 27, 2009, 01:34:04 AM
$20, but I need it for the convention this weekend. If you want to order one I'll make it MUCH nicer. I still need to put trim on this one, like the first sample I did:

God I need a real camera...

I will order one.  I have to jet right now, but I'll PM you tomorrow to talk turkey.

Suu

That's the last one for this run. I'm in LOVE with that stripey ribbon! Yes it's tied in a bow on the side.

When my housemate get's home I'll ask her if I can borrow her good digital camera to take better pictures of them now that they are all trimmed and glittery.