Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on October 28, 2009, 07:50:55 PM
Hey guise!!!

hxxp://oathkeepers.org/oath/

They has a forum!

Okay, I totally lied about never trolling with you guys again.  On that shit tonight and Sunday.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Considering there's no WAY anyone there could have heard about TGRR, if you're outed then we know for sure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 28, 2009, 08:00:57 PM
Considering there's no WAY anyone there could have heard about TGRR, if you're outed then we know for sure.

Point.  I will not log in as TGRR, but you'll all know who I am.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 28, 2009, 05:37:09 PM
Quote from: Jenne on October 27, 2009, 09:06:49 PM
Lipservice to Liberties.

That's what they should be called.  Instead of Militia Men.

How about "Fat Insurance Salesmen Playing At Being Ernst Rohm"?

Mine is catchier.  Just saying.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Iptuous on October 27, 2009, 05:47:52 PM
It's been going on for a lot longer than 'months', now.

also, i would say that, although in the minority, a decent number of these people were just as dissatisfied with Bush as they are with Obama, in regards to the direction the state is headed. (and believe things would be largely the same under McCain...)
Actually, from reading some of their posts it seems pretty low on Obama hate and more general hate/dissatisfaction - pretty much what you're saying. I see a few rants against Bush and the Patriot act.. so I'm really not sure where to pigeon hole these people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on October 28, 2009, 09:04:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 28, 2009, 05:37:09 PM
Quote from: Jenne on October 27, 2009, 09:06:49 PM
Lipservice to Liberties.

That's what they should be called.  Instead of Militia Men.

How about "Fat Insurance Salesmen Playing At Being Ernst Rohm"?

Mine is catchier.  Just saying.

What's catchier than FISPABER?

Captain Utopia

Oh shit. Apparently I totally failed at being stupid and actually aided the conversation. At this rate I'll be on a watch list by weeks end.  :horrormirth:

On the plus side, I got three nice welcome messages on my "wall" and one friend request.  8)

rygD

Yep...they sound like my kind of people.

That is, they would be if I didn't have a problem joining groups and clubs and shit.  It's either that, or my laziness.  I think I might be serious, though.  Have to look at more of their propaganda, as they seem to share some ideas with me.

Also for your browsing pleasure: http://pinkpistols.org/
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Bruno

the other anonymous

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 01, 2009, 06:13:28 PM
I posted this 22 hours ago...

hxxp://oathkeepers.ning.com/forum/topics/has-anyone-contacted-the-daily

and then... [crickets]

Can't log in, can't read. You want crickets from us, too?

Don't post links without also posting your password.

-toa,
or copy-pasta

Bruno

Idem

I've discovered there are quite a few members of this thing within my vicinity (I'm right next to a fort).

I'll try getting accepted in the Louisiana group's flock.  I think they might plan on IRL meetings.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on November 02, 2009, 04:31:12 PM
I've discovered there are quite a few members of this thing within my vicinity (I'm right next to a fort).

I'll try getting accepted in the Louisiana group's flock.  I think they might plan on IRL meetings.

And Idem was never seen again.  :cry: