News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 27, 2009, 09:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is just about the most concentrated stupid I have ever seen in my LIFE. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0c5yClip4o
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

what is this shit?

homygod I need to ration this youtube clip. Only listen to 10 seconds of it at a time.

Something this pure and intense shouldn't be enjoyed all at once. You gotta cut this shit with baking soda or something. Otherwise, people will overdose.

Nast

HEY GUYZ HAVE YOU EVER HERD OF EINTSTEIN???
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wish I had a transcript of this lecture. It is sentence after sentence of DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Scribbly

So... wait...

Are you guys saying we aren't energy? I can't return to a pre-broken bone energy state with a nightlight and some soothing music?

BRB, going to ER.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Rumckle

"Did you guys do any high school chemistry? What you didn't? Good, then you won't realise this makes no sense at all"
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Good Reverend Roger

I bet that makes sense to lots of people.

But I didn't understand it at all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

I saw that last night, it was very  :horrormirth:

I especially like how math works according to that woman.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 27, 2009, 11:29:33 PM
I saw that last night, it was very  :horrormirth:

I especially like how math works according to that woman.

It was like watching an amphibian back up into the ocean.   :horrormirth:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Requia ☣

I so very much want to barstool this woman.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 27, 2009, 11:34:56 PM
I so very much want to barstool this woman.

Why?  SHE is smart.  SHE is making bank.

Instead, nail the audience as each one leaves the building.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: :lulz:

The description offered by the uploader:

"The physics of homeopathy: from a massless universe to Dr. Steven Hawkings. Just in case you thought homeopathy wasn't supported by science. Exactly/actually how it works. Chemistry background helpful."
I just showed this to one of my friends and his head went like this: :asplode:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

5:05
"...AND TONIGHT MY NEIGHBOR LETS HIS DOG POOP IN MY YARD... LITERALLY..."

She goes on about blowing her neighbors house up with a bomb made out of made out of energy "encased in a uh, c.. uh... encased in a... uh... you know... bomb...".