News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

A Holiday Announcement to the World

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 29, 2009, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It is the season. This is my family's single biggest holiday, with the most prep, the most decoration, the most shopping, and the biggest party. It's Halloween. It is also the beginning of the I'm Losing My Mind No I Won't Do That For You season, which starts approximately three weeks ago and extends until approximately mid-December. This is when not only is business ramping up, bills are approaching their seasonal highs, and I have a strong need to be in my studio or otherwise engaged in productivity, but personal and family demands are at their peak. On top of that, I am shuffling documents for both a divorce and a refinance, and all the appointments, negotiations, and stress that involves. I will still be fucking around with various online bullshit, but I am not on the market for any kind of time-wasting. I might be taking a lunch break or a mental health break, but most likely I'm checking posts while I wait for products to upload, labels to print, or stringing beads onto a piece of wire, easily the most mind-numbingly dull part of my job, yet one which requires reasonable concentration.

So, basically I'm saying, I'm losing my mind, and whatever it is, no, I won't do that for you.

If I ignore phone calls, PMs, emails, and even face-to-face requests for my time and attention, this is why. I hope you will understand. I should be a normal person again in January.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Have fun storming the castle!
                          \
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 29, 2009, 11:58:06 PM
Have fun storming the castle!
                          \

:argh!: beat me to it you bastard!

Good luck Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's getting interesting

and complicated

thanks for the well-wishes!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel