News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

SHENANIGASM

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, October 28, 2009, 12:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

(This post has no content, I just thought it was a witty word. Fill in your own content, maybe Irish related?)

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

SHENANIGANICON: THE BOOK OF THE TWATBOG
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the other anonymous

ShenaniGasm: Let's give Colbert a Wedgie!

ShenaniGate: The President Gave an Intern a Wedgie

ShenaniCon: Giving a Big Group of Geeks Wedgies

-toa,
i got nothing...

ThisIsMyName.StopAsking

Shenanigasm-- going into bars, speaking absolute nonsense to a few people there, posting posters on the insides of stall doors, and leave after paying in foreign currency.

Yeah, I also got nothing.

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on October 29, 2009, 10:28:39 AM
SHENANIGANICON: THE BOOK OF THE TWATBOG
Looks like we have a working title for the book that will inevitably be written about SHENANIGASM.

Good work Net.

tjg92

You could just classify any random jakes that don't fit anywhere else under "ShenaniGASM" and it would look like we know what we're doing.

This is true. Also, St. Patty's is comin up.

Placid Dingo

Wiktionary: shenanigan (plural shenanigans)

1. Trickery, games; skulduggery. To "call", "claim" or "declare" shenanigans is to rhetorically label something as officially deceitful, improper, or otherwise incorrect.

"The advertisement said it would cost $50 but they charged me $75 at the register. I declare shenanigans." The speaker passes off the statement as having some sort of implied official effect, but in reality, it is simply a complaint.

2. A deceitful confidence trick, or mischief causing discomfort or annoyance.

You should learn to spot their shenanigans and avoid being fooled.

3. Mischievous play, especially by children.

I like the third definition as a starting point.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.