News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

The Original Suu Snub!

Started by Suu, October 28, 2009, 03:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I'm pissed that I'm not going to be a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding.

We made a fucking DEAL at MY wedding that we would all rotate in each others wedding parties with our sisters as our maid of honor and then the two cousins as bridesmaids.

Apparently my divorce has got the white sheep of the family scared and she's convinced that I'd be bad luck in the wedding party. She also decided that she wanted to buy her dress rather than me make it custom to what she wants BECAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING SPOILED BRAT.

Fuck it. If I show up at that wedding, I will have a golden apple with me of some sorts. Mark my words.

Also, the fucking dresses are horrible anyway. I had better taste.

...AND I'm going to show up in red, in a dress that I made for myself that's totally couture!

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

YES!  Fuck her.  Man, I hate bridezillas.

Suu

Maybe I'll show up in costume, just to piss off my aunt.

My sister isn't happy either. In fact, she just called me screaming about it and that's how I found out. She wants to go in her neon orange prom dress. I won't be inclined to stop her.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

DAYGLO SPANDEX FOR ALL.

With matching scrunchies, of course.

Suu

Quote from: Jenne on October 28, 2009, 03:36:55 AM
DAYGLO SPANDEX FOR ALL.

With matching scrunchies, of course.

No no...you miss my approach.

I'm one of those bitches that aim to ~OUT CLASS~  the bride, not embarrass her. If they're going to talk about what I wore, it's going to be worth every remark. The pictures of my amazing handmade designer dress will rival that of the bride. I intend to be red carpet worthy, and knowing my cousin, it'll be a black tie affair too.

Jenne

Aha.  Not an out-snit but an out-wit.  Lovely!  :D

Dysnomia

WATABITCH!

I think you should go, and look way better than the bride, to piss that spoiled brat off.  Or you can do what I did with my brother's wedding.  Spend all day getting laid in the best way.  ;)
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

My sister's prom dress may be orange (or rather iridescent yellow and orange), but it's also a Cache that she paid more for than I paid for my wedding dress the same year. She wants to get married in it too, on Halloween, with her bridesmaids in black. (And she's next, I have a sick feeling that she's getting a ring very soon.  :x)

Here's a picture of her wearing it for no reason on my couch:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Iason Ouabache

That's actually a pretty damn awesome dress. Bravo to your sister.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

Quote from: Squid on October 28, 2009, 04:04:49 AM
eh....

wow.

We were in Cache trying on dresses and she pulls that thing off of the rack. I go, "Good GOD, that's so horrible...You have to try it on!"

So she tries it on...And it fits.  :|

I wonder if she still has the awful platform shoes she wore with it too...

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu,

Revenge is like poop.  It's awful and it smells, and you just gotta do it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Facebook message from this morning:

Cousin: Hey, I heard you were upset that I didn't pick you and your sister. Don't be upset, please? You two live far away and I wasn't sure if it would work out easily.

....I'm in Rhode Island. She's on Long Island. And as for the sister in Florida bit, well, one of my bridesmaids flew up from Florida, so I don't think that's even a viable excuse.

OH WOW THEY MAKE GOLD APPLE ORNAMENTS YOU CAN GET ENGRAVED!

Dysfunctional Cunt

That was my first thought, give an apple.  This site is actually for teacher stuff, but they are nice, we ordered them for teacher appreciation last year.

http://www.appleawards.com/edu-product.php?cat=1&item=10DD

Dysnomia

cousin is full of shit.  And I think that orange prom dress is AMAZING  :fap:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif