News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Dear Sister Suu...

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, October 28, 2009, 05:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

So when does it all become too much?
At what point do we throw our arms up in disgust and just yell "awe fuck it!"?
It's becoming an unbearable weight to carry atop our shoulders. It's heavy and it smells, not to mention the flies. You know the ones, the shiny ones that bite.

Where is the breaking point where we can't take another moment of it so we peel off our face and scream out to the gods we don't believe in while the flies lay their maggot eggs in our juicy exposed flesh only to leave us a miserable pile of ruin in the dirt. Breathless, tired, alone and in catatonic despair.

In these loathsome times can we afford to lose ourselves in the madness, in the thick of it, in the misery? Can we allow ourselves to forget who we are, who we once were?
Do we punch ourselves in the face and yell out to get with it or do we let our knees buckle under the weight?

In the meantime- Waiter! There's a fly in my soup!

The Good Reverend Roger

You don't.  You keep it together, and you take care of you and yours, and you let the monkeys dance off the cliff like the lemmings they are.  You staple your face back on, because it's YOUR face, and THEY CAN'T HAVE IT.

And when they push you, you punch them in the face, figuratively and literally.  You simply STOP TAKING THEIR SHIT...at least the shit that won't get you sent to the can.

In short, you become the GOD you ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, you just don't let the monkeys know you're doing it.

I said that wrong.  I'll elaborate more later.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I like the potential in that, TGRR.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 28, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
I like the potential in that, TGRR.

I've got this thing growing in my gut, it's been there since "Hey, LMNO".  I'm going to puke it out soon, I think.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Is it me or are a lot of us at a point where the desire to just beat the living shit out of something/someone out of sheer frustration and anger is almost overwhelming?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on October 28, 2009, 05:39:35 PM
Is it me or are a lot of us at a point where the desire to just beat the living shit out of something/someone out of sheer frustration and anger is almost overwhelming?

Yes, and that's when you have to be very, very careful.

Jenne

I think there is never a time for it to be enough, there's just a time when we give up.  Life doesn't stop just because we want to get off the roller coaster and have a puke moment.  I wish it did.  Because that would put a period to some of my always-banked ape-crazy rage. 

When you are choking on bile nonstop, when you find your 0-60 more like 0-160 in those 3.5 seconds, when your last nerve was gone 5 years ago, and you've got bald spots from pullng the hair out by the roots...that's when the madness has probably taken its firm grip on your ass and won't let up till a change happens.  And you  may have no control over any of that change.

The survivalist in me says: GO FOR IT when you want to lose control and live and let die.  But then the practical side of me says: WHY GIVE IN?  It's what's EXPECTED!  Don't go over the edge--give them more and harder and better!  Ok, that's actually the competitive side of me, and that side isn't that practical always.

Really, when it comes down to it, if you're surviving and you still get a shit-eating grin on your face some of the time, you're a winner of the Special Olympics, and maybe that's ok.

Or not.  I don't have the answers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Madness or clarity, Jenne?  There's nothing mad about appropriate rage.

Jenne

Sometimes they bring each other to the party, Rog.  Even though neither were invited.

Suu

I scared the fuck out of my coworkers today. Enough IS Enough.

Tell you more after I deal with the current crisis at hand.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Squid on October 28, 2009, 05:20:17 PM
So when does it all become too much?
At what point do we throw our arms up in disgust and just yell "awe fuck it!"?
It's becoming an unbearable weight to carry atop our shoulders. It's heavy and it smells, not to mention the flies. You know the ones, the shiny ones that bite.

Never.
Never.
That weight will make you stronger. There's much fouler things down the road and you need to learn to work past the stench.

Persevere.

Std,
not a Suu but he plays one on TV.

Suu

You are too a Suu, don't lie...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Perhaps I'm just an exceptional actor that has been able to fool you.  :fap: