News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Highly Wierd Link Collection

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, October 31, 2009, 12:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

http://vigilantcitizen.com/ <-- Seems sort of like 'cracked' for the 'corporate satanic ritual abuse mind control orbital mages' crowd
http://rigorousintuition.ca/ <-- Great collection of forteana, and likewise geared towards those who are more concerned about magic rituals by the power elite than about the price of tobacco

Add your own!

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Iason Ouabache

:mittens: Fuck yes! I love Vigilant Citizen. Their exposes on Lady Gaga's connection to the Illuminati have been very lulzy.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cramulus

related: lady gaga was on NPR this morning. They asked her why she dressed like that. She said her primary influence is Klaus Nomi.

I am beginning to <3 Lady Gaga

Rumckle

She's cool, I hate her music, but she has a much better personality than any other pop star.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

Wierd/weird ... REALLY WTF IS UP WITH THAT?? it's not like it's an occasional misspelling like "teh" or a dumb mistake like improper "it's" but it's like 50/50 spelled wierd/weird.

maybe its cause my Dutch language instinct immediately reads "wierd" as pronounced "wee-rd" instead of "w-eared".
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 31, 2009, 08:00:06 PM
Wierd/weird ... REALLY WTF IS UP WITH THAT?? it's not like it's an occasional misspelling like "teh" or a dumb mistake like improper "it's" but it's like 50/50 spelled wierd/weird.

maybe its cause my Dutch language instinct immediately reads "wierd" as pronounced "wee-rd" instead of "w-eared".

In english they would be pronounced the same way, usually. Also, the rule of thumb is: i before e except WHEN I SAY SO.

Damn useless spelling heuristics...

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

rong

i learned to spell weird becaused it doesn't follow the i before e rule and that makes it weird. 
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

the other anonymous

Um... who's Lady Gaga and should I care?

Bu🤠ns

hxxp://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191

now I'm havin a field day with this one

Quote from: Burns  November 1st, 2009 1:42 am  :

RDFO IL 40 PRO DEL ATO

means

Ready For the 40 Prostitutes of Saturn

***This is your official Illuminati spokesperson transmitting this secret Hollywood teaching directly from Sirius to my pineal gland to your interbutts wishing you a Happy Halloween****

\m/

Bu🤠ns

Okay, I'll concede...the poster above mine just won: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: True Believer(like, really)  November 1st, 2009 12:44 am  :

Oh my God, this must really be real! I'm so scared. While viewing the VMA's, I could tell something was up from the start. My suspicions were confirmed when my cat, gerbil, parakeet, and miniature pony all dropped dead during Lady Gaga's dreadful Satanic performance. I was also shocked to find that my Grandmother, who had also been watching, began convulsing and spewing blood and vomit from her mouth, and began to crab-walk up the walls. That night, when I finally said my prayers and laid to bed with my Bible and Jesus nightlight, I found myself lying awake, mesmerized by the eyes on Jesus on my "Jesus Loves You" poster scotch-taped to my ceiling above my bed, made from a tree originally found in the Garden of Eden. The poster spoke to me. It told me "The Occult is trying to steal your mind through the mass media and through pop music. You must kill. Kill them all." At this point I remembered the part about Kanye West's hair cut. I got online on my laptop, blessed by the Pope, and I desperately searched for a picture of Kanye's haircut. I traced them onto a globe and realized it linked every bad occurrence on this planet since 1994. The globe began to spin slowly, and then faster until it burst into flames. I prayed to Jesus to save me, and the fire was doused with the blood of homosexuals. Thank God, I was spared. I decided to destroy my television, as it is the source of all evil. The next morning, when I showered, I feel like the government was spying on my young virgin naked Catholic girl body. After this event, I no longer leave my house, use the telephone, or open my blinds. The government may even be tracing this message right now to come probe my mind with their unholy alien beings from other unGodly worlds! Make yourself safe! Find power in Jesus! This is all true, and the occult is really trying to brainwash us with the VMA's and music videos and Lady Gaga. Jesus is coming! It is time to REPENT! The sinners of this planet will be banished to the fires of HELL where they will burn for all of eternity with Hitler and that cheap Jewish whore, Barabara Streisand. Praise be Jesus!

Idem?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Burns on November 01, 2009, 07:01:26 AM
Okay, I'll concede...the poster above mine just won: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: True Believer(like, really)  November 1st, 2009 12:44 am  :

Oh my God, this must really be real! I'm so scared. While viewing the VMA's, I could tell something was up from the start. My suspicions were confirmed when my cat, gerbil, parakeet, and miniature pony all dropped dead during Lady Gaga's dreadful Satanic performance. I was also shocked to find that my Grandmother, who had also been watching, began convulsing and spewing blood and vomit from her mouth, and began to crab-walk up the walls. That night, when I finally said my prayers and laid to bed with my Bible and Jesus nightlight, I found myself lying awake, mesmerized by the eyes on Jesus on my "Jesus Loves You" poster scotch-taped to my ceiling above my bed, made from a tree originally found in the Garden of Eden. The poster spoke to me. It told me "The Occult is trying to steal your mind through the mass media and through pop music. You must kill. Kill them all." At this point I remembered the part about Kanye West's hair cut. I got online on my laptop, blessed by the Pope, and I desperately searched for a picture of Kanye's haircut. I traced them onto a globe and realized it linked every bad occurrence on this planet since 1994. The globe began to spin slowly, and then faster until it burst into flames. I prayed to Jesus to save me, and the fire was doused with the blood of homosexuals. Thank God, I was spared. I decided to destroy my television, as it is the source of all evil. The next morning, when I showered, I feel like the government was spying on my young virgin naked Catholic girl body. After this event, I no longer leave my house, use the telephone, or open my blinds. The government may even be tracing this message right now to come probe my mind with their unholy alien beings from other unGodly worlds! Make yourself safe! Find power in Jesus! This is all true, and the occult is really trying to brainwash us with the VMA's and music videos and Lady Gaga. Jesus is coming! It is time to REPENT! The sinners of this planet will be banished to the fires of HELL where they will burn for all of eternity with Hitler and that cheap Jewish whore, Barabara Streisand. Praise be Jesus!

Idem?

:lulz:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

There seems to be some cross-pollination between VC and RI. Presumably VC isn't another Jeff Wells production? It seems that VC is more parody-ish, but, clark's law and all that.