News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Error There Has Been!

Started by ~, October 31, 2009, 12:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Last year's picture, but it's the same costume this year:

Brotep

I still have to finish making mine, will post pics later:

Ouija Board

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO on October 31, 2009, 02:30:39 PM
Because I'm in Ptown for four days, I've got two outfits: Green Hornet and THX1138. Pix when I get back.

A buddy of mine is working as a park ranger there tonight.  If you run into any, you should give him a story to tell.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Well, it IS Spooky Bear weekend...

Eve

I dressed up as Bella Swan (yeah, I really did).. with *ZOMG4THBOOKSPOILER* half-vampire baby eating its way out of me. Because I'm a classy gal like that. 'Scuse the painfully unflattering pictures.

(ETA better bad pics)
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 31, 2009, 07:55:14 AM
Eris dressed as a pirate this year:

I dressed up as a weird guy in a green cloak. I managed to stay out of all pictures.

ZOMG SO CUTE!!!

I was going to be Biggie Shortie but I haven't been able to turn up a red wig. Also now I have a fucking COLD SORE right in the middle of my lower lip and that's not OK. I have to come up with something else. I do have a Richard Nixon mask.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Damn Eve!

That makes me want you to have my baby!!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh wow, I could be a pirate. Hmmm.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i had to sit on a chair and crouch to get my entire upper body in webcam shot :\

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu:

As soon as Hades enters the room, a congoer passes out and they have to call the paramedics.

:horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I ended up dressing as a beet, but with an eyepatch and a cutlass. Everyone will think I'm a pirate.