News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

An international conspiracy

Started by Guest, November 01, 2009, 04:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Reverend Latchingdon on November 17, 2009, 08:03:55 PM
I find it sad so many people like modern rubbish, but each to their own I guess.
If anything I just feel sorry for you all, because you never had what I had growing up. The chance to see the best musicians in the world playing live progressive rock or heavy metal.
I'm sorry.
I find it sad so many people like being fucking stupid, but each to their own I guess.
If anything I just feel sorry for Latchingdon, because you never had what I had growing up. The chance to not be an idiot and listen to more than one or two genres of music.
I'm sorry.

LMNO

I know this goes against my moral fiber, but even ZAPPA put out an album of pre-programmed computer music.

And if you keep using the circular logic of "but he was a musician", I will choke you to death with a MIDI cable.

The Good Reverend Roger

I find it sad so many people like modern rubbish,

As a devotee of most 60s music, I find it sad that music college turned you into a closed-minded snob on music in general.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 17, 2009, 08:05:31 PM
being a pretentious Berklee twat gives you no more moral standing to judge what is or isn't music than the rest of us.

Hey!

The majority of us Berklee twats on this board aren't like this fucktard.

The Heretic

Quote from: null & void on November 17, 2009, 08:05:59 PM
I find it sad so many people like modern rubbish, but each to their own I guess.
If anything I just feel sorry for you all, because you never had what I had growing up. The chance to see the best musicians in the world playing live progressive rock or heavy metal.
I'm sorry.
I find it sad so many people like being fucking stupid, but each to their own I guess.
If anything I just feel sorry for Latchingdon, because you never had what I had growing up. The chance to not be an idiot and listen to more than one or two genres of music.
I'm sorry.

Again, I am sorry for you all.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on November 17, 2009, 08:06:20 PM
I know this goes against my moral fiber, but even ZAPPA put out an album of pre-programmed computer music.

And if you keep using the circular logic of "but he was a musician", I will choke you to death with a MIDI cable.

But did you have to spend 6 years at "choking people to death with a MIDI cable" college to learn how to do that?  No you did not.  Stand aside, and let the experts show you how it is done.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend Latchingdon on November 17, 2009, 08:08:40 PM
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.

It's like clockwork, I swear to fucking God.  One spag leaves, another arrives.

Hey, Latchkey, shove it up your pretentious arse.  Fucking twat.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

fomenter

pretentious opinions and a expensive degrees are important status symbols that we should all recognize and pay homage to.. oh tell us oh wise one what we should be listening to to be cool and hip like you...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO on November 17, 2009, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 17, 2009, 08:05:31 PM
being a pretentious Berklee twat gives you no more moral standing to judge what is or isn't music than the rest of us.

Hey!

The majority of us Berklee twats on this board aren't like this fucktard.

the key word was "pretentious"

oh, wait...

never mind, when I said "pretentious Berklee twat", what I should have said was "closed-minded retard".

also, pretty sure this guy is a troll. No one could actually be this stupid.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cait M. R.

Quote from: fomenter on November 17, 2009, 08:10:37 PM
pretentious opinions and a expensive degrees are important status symbols that we should all recognize and pay homage to.. oh tell us oh wise one what we should be listening to to be cool and hip like you...
The same 10-15 albums, over and over and over

The Heretic

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2009, 08:10:02 PM
Quote from: Reverend Latchingdon on November 17, 2009, 08:08:40 PM
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.

It's like clockwork, I swear to fucking God.  One spag leaves, another arrives.

Hey, Latchkey, shove it up your pretentious arse.  Fucking twat.

Uh... is this why you got banned from LL? Bad social skills, man. I'm just saying that music has become shitty. And I'm sorry that the younger generation won't have anything special anymore. No need to get offensive. I'm not trying to fight with any of you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 17, 2009, 08:10:54 PM

Well, we DID have an unusually long interval between morons, until Morn showed up.  Now we're getting them one right after another.

LMNO

Hey, don't feel sorry for me; I'm able to listen to all sorts of music and enjoy it; you're stuck with little more than a decade's worth of material, and will miss out on the next sonic evolution.

You're sort of like the cealocanth of music.

LMNO

Quote from: Reverend Latchingdon on November 17, 2009, 08:11:53 PM
Uh... is this why you got banned from LL?

TGRR, does this mean anything to you?

fomenter

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 17, 2009, 08:10:54 PM

i have so lost faith in humanity i do believe many of them actually are that stupid...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp