EVEN THOUGH I'M REALLY EXHAUSTED I'M ON THE INTERNET ASK ME ANYTHING

Started by Nast, November 03, 2009, 04:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Johnny

Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 03, 2009, 05:02:27 AM

I'M NOT INSENSITIVE, I'M PROTECTING THIS NATION'S CHILDREN FROM THESE IMPURE  VALUES. IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY SOLE STRUGGLE, LITTLE JOHNNY COULD END UP A PART OF THIS WOOD CHUCKING LIFESTYLE. WHERE WILL IT STOP?

DIMO FIRST AND THEN YOU!? FUCK YOU, IM NOT LITTLE

AND JOHNNYX IS WORRIED ABOUT - HOW MANY WOODCHUCKS WOULD CHUCK NORRIS CHUCK INTO THE WOODS IF CHUCK NORRIS WAS A WOODCHUK THAT CHUKED WOOD!?!?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Dysnomia

Chuck Norris doesn't chuck woodchucks silly.  He stares at them till they chuck themselves. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Johnny

<watches Chuck Norris psychokinetically chuck a wood chuck into the woods>

SEE!?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Nast

Quote from: JohNyx on November 03, 2009, 05:28:53 AM
Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 03, 2009, 05:02:27 AM

I'M NOT INSENSITIVE, I'M PROTECTING THIS NATION'S CHILDREN FROM THESE IMPURE  VALUES. IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY SOLE STRUGGLE, LITTLE JOHNNY COULD END UP A PART OF THIS WOOD CHUCKING LIFESTYLE. WHERE WILL IT STOP?

DIMO FIRST AND THEN YOU!? FUCK YOU, IM NOT LITTLE

AND JOHNNYX IS WORRIED ABOUT - HOW MANY WOODCHUCKS WOULD CHUCK NORRIS CHUCK INTO THE WOODS IF CHUCK NORRIS WAS A WOODCHUK THAT CHUKED WOOD!?!?

OH HOW I MOURN YOUR SWEET LOST INNOCENCE, TAKEN AWAY BY THOSE RAPACIOUS RODENTS! BUT IT IS TOO LATE, THEY HAVE ALREADY TAKEN YOU INTO THEIR CLAMMY HANDS.

P.s. I always read your name as "John Nyx", rather than "Johnny X". Isn't that odd?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Johnny

<3<33<3<33<<33<3<33<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<33<3<3<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 03, 2009, 04:41:43 AM
Quote from: Jenne on November 03, 2009, 04:33:48 AM
How's Santa Barbara holding up?  I miss it.

It's still picturesque and full of palm trees. And we haven't burnt down or been wash away by flood rains yet, so that's nice too.
You're from Santa Barbara? Do you know Shawn Spencer? Is he as funny in person? Also, are you a fan of deliciousness?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

It's still picturesque and full of palm trees. And we haven't burnt down or been wash away by flood rains yet, so that's nice too.

Well, the time will come soon enough, and then my dad will be on the fire lines again, cooking up steaks and potatoes for the firefighters.

President Television

How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nast

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 03, 2009, 05:45:11 PM

You're from Santa Barbara? Do you know Shawn Spencer? Is he as funny in person? Also, are you a fan of deliciousness?

Who's Shawn Spencer? I don't know anyone by that name.

And I do love deliciousness. Deliciousness is sometimes the only thing that keeps me going in this world of mud and tears.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: Jenne on November 04, 2009, 03:59:35 PM

Well, the time will come soon enough, and then my dad will be on the fire lines again, cooking up steaks and potatoes for the firefighters.

I can't imagine cooking on the fire lines would be very pleasant at all, especially with the constant threat of oneself getting cooked.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 07, 2009, 04:53:23 AM

And I do love deliciousness. Deliciousness is sometimes the only thing that keeps me going in this world of mud and tears.
Sorry, I've been watching Psych too much lately. It is set in Santa Barbara but is actually filmed in British Columbia, because the USA Network is cheap.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nast

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 07, 2009, 06:12:38 AM
Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 07, 2009, 04:53:23 AM

Sorry, I've been watching Psych too much lately. It is set in Santa Barbara but is actually filmed in British Columbia, because the USA Network is cheap.

Aha, I see.
I just saw a clip and thought it was cute how they think we have pine trees and swathes of green meadows here. Being filmed in BC may explain that little quirk.