News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Anime caused the World Economic Crisis!

Started by Suu, November 03, 2009, 05:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Richter on November 03, 2009, 07:39:37 PM
HERESEY!

Their petty amusement will defile and abuse nacent generations of humanity!

Give the pedo no refuge in arts of entertainment.
Give the pedo no excuse in history or culture.
Give the pedo no quarter in persecution or extermination.

Have you met a sexual predator, or seen their comulsive, manipulative ways?  That is not a human, it is a sack of skin with the faculties of a human, but only the inspiration to satisfy a base hunger, or maintain itself until it can prey again.

HOLY SHIT.  and mittenage. 

Richter

I need to get go to an anime con and spout this in front of a someone selling loli hentai.
(In the name of Emperor Norton I.) 
I won't consider it done RIGHT unless I'm ejected. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

President Television

Quote from: Richter on November 04, 2009, 04:21:03 PM
I need to get go to an anime con and spout this in front of a someone selling loli hentai.

Video or it didn't happen.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

The don't allow the sale of it at Anime Boston, so you may have to go to Otakon again. Then again, to be ejected from Otakon would be a commendable honor. I'm not allowed to set foot into most Florida conventions now after giving some fuckhead what for on a forum. But an actual security-aided boot from the largest convention on the East Coast would be AWESOME.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Suu on November 04, 2009, 04:28:55 PM

The don't allow the sale of it at Anime Boston, so you may have to go to Otakon again. Then again, to be ejected from Otakon would be a commendable honor. I'm not allowed to set foot into most Florida conventions now after giving some fuckhead what for on a forum. But an actual security-aided boot from the largest convention on the East Coast would be AWESOME.

Fuckyeah. 8)

Video will be required.  I'll need proof I was ejected for protesting that people were selling kiddie pron.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat