News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

GREYFACE LIVES! (And not where you think!)

Started by Prelate Diogenes Shandor, November 04, 2009, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the other anonymous

Quote from: Pope Benny on November 06, 2009, 02:43:54 AM
These aren't very well-thought-out ideas.  You need to take it to the next level.  Burn your clothes.  Burn your house down.  For God's sake, fry your computer.  Then go live in the jungle.  All of ye.

Then burn the jungle down! Then move to the desert. Then burn the desert down! Then move to the moon! Then burn the secret base on the far side of the moon down! Then move to yourself! Then burn yourself down! Then....

Then nothing, I guess.

-toa,
arson!

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: the other anonymous on November 06, 2009, 02:46:42 AM
Quote from: Pope Benny on November 06, 2009, 02:43:54 AM
These aren't very well-thought-out ideas.  You need to take it to the next level.  Burn your clothes.  Burn your house down.  For God's sake, fry your computer.  Then go live in the jungle.  All of ye.

Then burn the jungle down! Then move to the desert. Then burn the desert down! Then move to the moon! Then burn the secret base on the far side of the moon down! Then move to yourself! Then burn yourself down! Then....

Then nothing, I guess.

-toa,
arson!

It's true.  For increase in disorder and entropy, you really can't beat combustion.

You know all those rules like "Don't play with fire" "Make sure you dig a fire pit first" "Don't have a bonfire near lots of dry leaves" "Keep a fire extinguisher nearby" "You really don't need an accelerant" "Model rockets should be kept away from open flames" and stuff?  Grayface (Greyface?), all of it.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 05, 2009, 03:00:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 05, 2009, 02:00:18 AM

And you were the one bitching about eugenics.   :lulz:

SMUDGY PEOPLES FROM UNFURNISHED COUNTRIES DESERVE TO BE STERILIZED!

:lulz:
1.) Who said anything about other countries? I'm talking about everywhere!...In fact, ESPECIALLY the USA!

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 05, 2009, 03:42:06 AM
As for OCD, I myself actually HAVE obsessive-compulsive disorder, and my experiance with it in fact is in large part what led me to the belief that tidiness and aesthetic concerns are insane. I came to the realization that concerns about appearance, other than as it relates to function (and especially if they are contrary to what is functional) is no different to my need to flick the lights on and off four times before finally turning them on or my need to always have the edges of all stacked objects (escpecially books) be perfectly paralell*** also, I don't like to erase things (Even when I'm typing online, a lot of the time I'll just use the "strikethru" tag instead of deleting something that I've written); It serves no purpose, it merely fulfills a useless urge that does nothing for us except make us feel mildly uncomfortable if it is left unfulfilled.

Just because more conventional aesthetic concerns are more common it doesn't make them any less insane. The only difference with more popular inclination is that in this case the inmates are running the asylum. And I don't think that its right for one group of inmates to pick on the rest of the inmates...

Oh, oh, oh, "myself", do you really? Because I "myself" actually ALSO HAVE obsessive-compulsive disorder, and I think you are a self-justifying moron.

Keeping things tidy has several real, tangible benefits, probably the most survival-oriented being the ability to quickly find any needed possession. That makes it not "insane". Obsessive tidiness might be insane, but most obsessions are.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Really, I'd say something pointing out the stupidity and pretentiousness of the OP, but it would be redundant at this point. Do you gas threads around these parts?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Shit

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 06, 2009, 04:50:41 AM
Really, I'd say something pointing out the stupidity and pretentiousness of the OP, but it would be redundant at this point. Do you gas threads around these parts?
Gas, burn, and BBQ.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Nast

Oh my God, how did I miss this OP?

It's just so...DUMB.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Chief Uwachiquen

Quote from: Pope Benny on November 06, 2009, 05:05:33 AM
Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 06, 2009, 04:50:41 AM
Gas, burn, and BBQ.

Damn it! Now I want ribs. :argh!:

I suppose if there was another heading in that paper it'd involve working and paying the bills being bad.

You crit logic for ninety billion. Logic dies. Good game.

Lies

If OP is trying to troll us, congratulations, you just won.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2009, 02:33:31 AM
This was possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen written here.

Do a search for "Cat~Maxwell".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on November 06, 2009, 02:03:37 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2009, 02:33:31 AM
This was possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen written here.

Do a search for "Cat~Maxwell".

Fucking hell.  :x

LMNO

Vaudeville Vigilante

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 05, 2009, 08:02:00 PM
It's also information everyone here already has.

Just saying.
I don't compulsively quote Stang or anything, so I shouldn't bore you too badly with redundant shit. 
It was actually the op I was addressing, who seemed intent to tell us all how to find Slack, or avoid the Greyface Curse or whatever.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Vaudeville Vigilante on November 06, 2009, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 05, 2009, 08:02:00 PM
It's also information everyone here already has.

Just saying.
I don't compulsively quote Stang or anything, so I shouldn't bore you too badly with redundant shit. 
It was actually the op I was addressing, who seemed intent to tell us all how to find Slack, or avoid the Greyface Curse or whatever.

Oh, okay.

But sometimes it's okay to just sit back and watch the avalanche of fail take out a village or three, downslope.

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.