Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Nigel, There's Something Chasing Me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 05, 2009, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KopyKat253

Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2009, 04:35:33 PM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:25:16 PM
You people are a lil too uppity for my taste. Too damn uptight to be discordian. when you band together against a free radical you show your true color. What ever happened to discordians should stick apart? so now I'm stuck to you!

Banding together against a free radical?
Suppose we were all out at a pond, playing a good Discordian game of Sink.  As we're pitching our impromptu projectiles, discharging firearms, and  lobbing other clumps of shit at our target, an asshole decides that, in the name of eris and our game beign to ordered or uppity, they are going to jump around like a spasming poster child for fetal alchohol syndrome in our line of fire.  We'd rahter keep playing sink, but we now feel a sudden jsutification and possibility of fun with a new target of the self - shitting moron that life has presented to us.  Yeah, we're going to throw it at.

You've brought nothing to support or justify pointing out our "uppity" situation.  You are background noise.

If that be her will then so be it. but if you expect me not to shoot back then you obviously don't get me. Then again, only a few of you do get me.
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

LMNO

Shoot back?

With what?  Pineal spaggotry?

Richter

To continue the metaphor, showing up to the game with a bazooka may get you some disaproving glares, or offhand comments about impropriety with explosives, but by and large a "THAT WAS FUCKING COOL!", will be the repsonse.

I see no bazooka.  I see a bicycle helmet with stickers and a donated "Mickey Mouse" sweatshirt with drool on it. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

KopyKat253

Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2009, 04:53:06 PM
To continue the metaphor, showing up to the game with a bazooka may get you some disaproving glares, or offhand comments about impropriety with explosives, but by and large a "THAT WAS FUCKING COOL!", will be the repsonse.

I see no bazooka.  I see a bicycle helmet with stickers and a donated "Mickey Mouse" sweatshirt with drool on it. 

I aint got no stinkin bazooka! Just a 9 hidden under the helmet and a bottle of gasoline tied to the bike frame with det. cord. Wanna see what happens when i hit the bell?
Keep It Simple Stupid

the other anonymous

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 04:57:48 PM

I aint got no stinkin bazooka! Just a 9 hidden under the helmet and a bottle of gasoline tied to the bike frame with det. cord. Wanna see what happens when i hit the bell?

I'm starting to reconsider my fondness of you. If you're gonna front like this, at least be funny about it.

-toa,
style is substance

KopyKat253

Quote from: the other anonymous on November 10, 2009, 05:12:34 PM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 04:57:48 PM

I'm starting to reconsider my fondness of you. If you're gonna front like this, at least be funny about it.

-toa,
style is substance

It was funny because i will be riding said bike when i hit the bell and i disappear in a fire ball. after all it is what every one wants to see.

:nuke:

and then probably a little bit of this

:zombie:

Untill the shells in the 9 under my helmet start to go off.
Keep It Simple Stupid

the other anonymous

It's not funny if you have to explain it.

The audience's response determines the funniness.

-toa,
is not yet amused

KopyKat253

Quote from: the other anonymous on November 10, 2009, 05:23:02 PM

-toa,
is not yet amused

nobody got it, so it wasn't funny. Therefore there is no harm in explaining it.

Tchus,
     KopyKat
Keep It Simple Stupid

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 05:25:53 PM
Quote from: the other anonymous on November 10, 2009, 05:23:02 PM

-toa,
is not yet amused

nobody got it, so it wasn't funny. Therefore there is no harm in explaining it.

Tchus,
     KopyKat

We were just waiting to roast marshmellows.  :|

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 04:38:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 04:23:59 PM

Nothing.  That's the beauty of the situation.  You don't want to let anyone else have a conversation, so you don't even get to try.

Thats not true, there are plenty of conversations that I've only read. Like this one...
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22846.0

Hey...fuck off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 04:42:56 PM
Then again, only a few of you do get me.

And they don't want you, apparently.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

KopyKat253

Keep It Simple Stupid

The Good Reverend Roger

Thought you were going back to lurking, shitheels.

So, you're a liar, too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You people are a lil too uppity for my taste. Too damn uptight to be discordian. when you band together against a free radical you show your true color. What ever happened to discordians should stick apart? so now I'm stuck to you!

Most of this forum's threads consist of meaningless prattle. There are plenty of threads for posting pineal nonsense. You seem to be seeking out the few threads where people are attempting to write seriously, and deliberately derailing them with pointless bullshit posts that are neither funny nor insightful. What gives? Does it anger you that others are producing meaningful content via group projects? Do you enjoy shitting on people's hard work? Do you just want attention? Do you have some other explanation?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2009, 06:17:12 PM

Most of this forum's threads consist of meaningless prattle. There are plenty of threads for posting pineal nonsense. You seem to be seeking out the few threads where people are attempting to write seriously, and deliberately derailing them with pointless bullshit posts that are neither funny nor insightful. What gives? Does it anger you that others are producing meaningful content via group projects? Do you enjoy shitting on people's hard work? Do you just want attention? Do you have some other explanation?

He's an attention whore with nothing to say, so of COURSE he has to fuck up good threads.