News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Looking for an upside-down font.

Started by Dimocritus, November 05, 2009, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 06, 2009, 11:10:10 PM
MS Paint comes with Windows. It's in the Bureau Accesoires / Zubehör folder in the Start Menu (damn I can't for the life of me remember what it was called in English, heh. It's the same folder that the Calculator and Notepad are in.

It's called just "Paint", btw.

It's called Zubehor in English as well, pronounced ZUBE-whore (ZUBE-hoah in New England spag).
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Subtract Eight!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 06, 2009, 10:20:08 PM
btw I found these by GOOGLING for UPSIDE DOWN FONT and CLICKING the LINKS, READING them and FOLLOWING some that seemed RELEVANT

:potd:

AFK

Go old school.  Print stuff out.  Cut out the stuff you want upside down,  glue it to the paper.  Photocopy, etc. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

MS Paint comes with Windows. It's in the Bureau Accesoires / Zubehör folder in the Start Menu (damn I can't for the life of me remember what it was called in English, heh. It's the same folder that the Calculator and Notepad are in.

yeah but then we'd be the WOP cabal

"Wop", like "spag", is sometimes used as an insult for italians.
funny how that works, eh?

It's like Our Lady Eris wants us to be mad at ...ancient Romans?

Template

Quote from: Cramulus on November 09, 2009, 02:34:01 PM

yeah but then we'd be the WOP cabal

"Wop", like "spag", is sometimes used as an insult for italians.
funny how that works, eh?

It's like Our Lady Eris wants us to be mad at ...ancient Romans?

Well, thought I heard the Neocons were ripping off the Roman Imperial motif at one point.  We could always show them how a real War God(dess) does things.

the other anonymous

Quote from: yhnmzw on November 09, 2009, 03:36:27 PM
We could always show them how a real War God(dess) does things.

Eris is not a war goddess. War takes strategy and planning and that's not very chaotic. Eris is the goddess of pink clouds and fluffy bunnies! Now that's Chaos!

Reginald Ret

Quote from: the other anonymous on November 09, 2009, 03:39:26 PM

Eris is not a war goddess. War takes strategy and planning and that's not very chaotic. Eris is the goddess of pink clouds and fluffy bunnies! Now that's Chaos!

War isn't disorderly?

let me use an argument you can understand
in Xena: Warrior Princess the god of war was the most incompetent tactician ever, in fact he was near retarded.
gods of war dont have to be good at making war, they just have to like it alot.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Telarus

toa, where you aware that we have discovered that all War Planning in the Roman Senate happened in the temple of Bellona (an aspect of Eris/Enyo)?

Check out the Ancient Greeks and Eris thread in the PD sub-forum.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cainad (dec.)

You trollin'?

the other anonymous

Quote from: Cainad on November 10, 2009, 02:20:47 AM

You trollin'?

Winnar.