News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Not only do they get hundred-million-dollar bonuses instead of prison time...

Started by Precious Moments Zalgo, November 06, 2009, 12:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Precious Moments Zalgo

...but they also get first dibs on H1N1 vaccine.  There isn't enough vaccine to go around, so we have to make sure the fat cats on Wall Street get served first.

http://www.timesleader.com/news/Big_NYC_firms_get_flu_shots__Wall_Street_critics_cry_foul_11-06-2009.html
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

KopyKat253

They should just send those fat cats to guantanamo to get their vaccines...
:kingmeh:
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

Cain

But wait!  The flu jabs are part of a secret plot to kill off the world's population (I know its true, Alex Jones told me).  And the bankers are in on the conspiracy.  So how can this be?  :?

LMNO

It's fairly amusing.

"The H1N1 thing is a hoax, a sham, it will cause autisim, or at least kill you... Hey!  How come they get it first?!"
  \
:mullet:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 06:03:51 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2009, 06:01:31 PM
:lulz: This is great!

CONSPIRACY!

Sometimes the conspiracies are real.   :)

Right. So the question is, who's behind the conspiracy theory about the vaccine being bad?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2009, 07:58:50 PM

CONSPIRACY!

Right. So the question is, who's behind the conspiracy theory about the vaccine being bad?

Oh, THAT theory.

That would be the GLP crowd, Alex Jones, and some Brit researcher who faked his results, some time ago.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Also, any moron who can't understand the correlation =/= causation equation.

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on November 06, 2009, 04:09:45 PM
But wait!  The flu jabs are part of a secret plot to kill off the world's population (I know its true, Alex Jones told me).  And the bankers are in on the conspiracy.  So how can this be?  :?

They're getting the vaccine for the vaccine. They wouldn't want to catch the disease that they're giving us.
Formerly something else...

Triple Zero

It's because they made a pact half a century ago with junkie aliens that are addicted to eating our souls, and they are back, and the disease is caused by the aliens as a show of their power and now they demand 10% of our children (divided equally per country), which is the reason why they are vaccinating the kids and 10% of them will disappear because of "complications", and part of the ruling elite has to make a sacrifice because if they just offer the poor people everybody will obviously find out and there will be public outrage or something.

But then Captain Jack Harkness saves the day by selflessly sacrificing his own grandson against the wishes of his daughter (neither of which he ever visited), just before the heartless bastard immortal shithead vanishes into a time vortex or something.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

KopyKat253

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 06, 2009, 10:35:48 PM

It's because they made a pact half a century ago with junkie aliens that are addicted to eating our souls, and they are back, and the disease is caused by the aliens as a show of their power and now they demand 10% of our children (divided equally per country), which is the reason why they are vaccinating the kids and 10% of them will disappear because of "complications", and part of the ruling elite has to make a sacrifice because if they just offer the poor people everybody will obviously find out and there will be public outrage or something.

But then Captain Jack Harkness saves the day by selflessly sacrificing his own grandson against the wishes of his daughter (neither of which he ever visited), just before the heartless bastard immortal shithead vanishes into a time vortex or something.
Damn that face...
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 08:02:10 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2009, 07:58:50 PM

CONSPIRACY!

Oh, THAT theory.

That would be the GLP crowd, Alex Jones, and some Brit researcher who faked his results, some time ago.

BUT MAYBE

The bankers are behind the anti-vaccine conspiracy theory, as part of a deeper conspiracy designed to make the "masses" NOT WANT the vaccine, so they can have more for themselves and the plebes will be killed off by waves of manufactured Bird/Pig hybrid Flu.

the other anonymous

Duh! They're getting the real vaccine while we stand in line for Autcebo.

-toa,
it's a portmanteau