News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Ayn Rand, mistress of the Illuminati

Started by Cain, November 07, 2009, 04:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Ah, the internet, I love your many paranoid screeds.

From The Coming Devastation 2009, a 38 page document by Jeremy James.

QuoteMany orthodox Christians are aware that the dark forces which control this world are about   to unleash havoc.  The earthly overlords  behind  this  plan of  destruction are known as the Illuminati, an elite group of families who have worshipped Lucifer for generations. Given developments to date and their known objectives, 2009 will be a year of intense suffering and destruction. The US dollar and the federal banking system will collapse in late January or early February. This will likely be followed in the period 19 April – 1 May by a nuclear explosion on New York City.

Here   is   the   evidence   for   the   coming   destruction   of  New York   [Please  note   that everything that follows is analysis, not prophecy]:

1. The Illuminati want to create complete mayhem across the US in order to destroy it as a sovereign nation,   thereby facilitating  the creation of  a New World Order.  The destruction of the banking system, which has been under way for some time, and the planned devastation in New York city are essential steps in their plan.

2. The elimination of New York will, among other things, destroy the existing United Nations headquarters.  This will  necessitate  the creation of a new UN headquarters, outside   the  American mainland.   Jerusalem will  be  proposed  for   this  purpose.  As Luciferians   they want   to destroy God's plan  for   the  land of   Israel  and  intend,  by establishing a powerful political presence in that city, to achieve this goal.

3.  The destruction of  New York,  which has  a high  Jewish population,  will  create incredible tensions between Jews and Christians on the one hand, and Moslems on the other. Moslems will be blamed for the attack (even though they had no part in it). This in turn will cause the conflict in the Middle East to escalate into World War III, as planned by the Illuminati.

4. New York was dubbed the 'Big Apple' in the 1970s. While there is evidence that it may have been referred to occasionally by this moniker some decades earlier, the term was virtually unknown until this advertising campaign began in the 1970s. The name was devised by the Illuminati for occult purposes. In their satanic philosophy, symbols are of   immense  importance and are  seen as channels  or  doors  through which  the power of Lucifer can flow. The 'apple' from the Garden of Eden symbolises the whole basis of the rift between the Lord God and Lucifer. The fallen arch-angel wanted to be equal to God and sought to make mankind believe and pursue the same goal. To take
the apple means to be like God.

5.  Artwork  showing   the  baby   Jesus  holding  or  being  handed  an  apple  has  been produced since the first century A.D. Countless artists, including many great names from   the   Renaissance   period,   have   depicted   this   theme,   which   represents   the Redeemer taking on the sins of the world in order to liberate man from the power of Satan. The Illuminati despise this interpretation of the apple. To them it symbolises the liberation of man from the cleansing power of Christ. By 'taking' the Big Apple, they are expressing the ultimate act of defiance.

6.  The French Grand Orient  Masons  presented New York city with  the  so-called Statue of Liberty in 1886. This is actually a giant statue of the Babylonian goddess, Semiramis, staking her claim over the city. In her dark guise, she is Lilith, the goddess of wrath and destruction.

7. The Illuminati have a special fondness for 19th April as a date for human sacrifice. Both the Waco and Oklahoma massacres, orchestrated by the Illuminati, took place on 19th April.  That  date marks the start  of the 13-day occult  period  leading up to  the great  black  sabbath of  1st  May,  known as  Bealtaine.  The key event  marking  the inauguration of this major phase in the Illuminati plan was the Twin Towers attack of 2001. Thus, having opened the cycle in New York, the Illuminati will also close it in the same city with a nuclear explosion. The date they appear to have been selected for this purpose is 19th April 2009, which falls 66,666 hours after the 9/11 attacks.

8. The book, Atlas Shrugged (1957), is known to be an overview of the Illuminati plan to create a New World Order. It was written by Ayn Rand who was a mistress to a key Illuminati figure at that time, from the Rothschild family. According to John Todd, it was never intended for general circulation,  but for use only as an induction tool for sympathisers and insiders. Here is a telling excerpt:

QuoteLooking down, they could see the last convulsions: the lights of the cars were darting through the streets, like animals trapped in a
maze,  frantically seeking an exit,   the bridges were  jammed with cars,   the   approaches   to   the   bridges   were   veins   of   massed headlights,   glittering   bottlenecks   stopping   all  motion,   and   the desperate screaming of sirens reached faintly to the height of the
plane. The   news   of   the   continent's   severed   artery   had   now engulfed the city, men were deserting their posts, trying, in panic, to abandon New York, seeking escape where all roads were cut off and escape was no longer possible.

The   plane  was   above   the   peaks   of   the   skyscrapers  when suddenly,  with  the abruptness of a shudder,  as  if  the ground had
parted   to   engulf   it,   the   city   disappeared   from  the   face   of   the earth. It took them a moment to realize that the panic had reached the power stations - and that the lights of New York had gone out.

"It's the end," she said.
"It's the beginning," he answered.

I may be wrong. I hope I am. But at the same time we must do as Jesus instructed when he said,  "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh...Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." (Mark 13:35-37).

1 January 2009

[Jeremy James is the author of 'The Planned Destruction of Christianity in Ireland: The Use of Black Magic by Ireland's Ruling Elite.']

So far, I have not been able to find a copy of The Planned Destruction of Christianity in Ireland, unforunately.  But he does have a website here http://www.zephaniah.eu/ where you can email him questions.  Not that I'm suggesting you do.  It would be wrong to taunt such a fellow.

Chief Uwachiquen

Not entirely on or off topic but isn't Ayn Rand the one who wrote the book Anthem? I could be off my fucking rocker and be thinking of someone else. I haven't read that story since my freshmen year of high school.

Also: Is...Is that guy for real? Like. Does he actually buy his own bull-shit?

the other anonymous

Quote from: Chief Uwachiquen on November 07, 2009, 09:57:09 PM
Not entirely on or off topic but isn't Ayn Rand the one who wrote the book Anthem? I could be off my fucking rocker and be thinking of someone else. I haven't read that story since my freshmen year of high school.

They all do.

-toa,
never flushes without transcribing first

MMIX

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8968014/The-Planned-Destruction-of-Christianity-in-Ireland

now don't forget to make two copies and send them to friends - though you might be lucky to still have two friends if you send them this stuff . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MMIX on November 08, 2009, 01:32:44 AM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8968014/The-Planned-Destruction-of-Christianity-in-Ireland

now don't forget to make two copies and send them to friends - though you might be lucky to still have two friends if you send them this stuff . . .

Oh my god, that is the best thing EVER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cait M. R.

DID THAT GUY SERIOUSLY REFER TO THE FORCE

LIKE, "USE THE FORCE LUKE"

brain died.

THIS IS WHY I NEVER CLICK ON LINKS TO CRAZIES AND THEIR DOGMA  :argh!:

Cain

Quote from: Chief Uwachiquen on November 07, 2009, 09:57:09 PM

Yeah, she is, that is her.  It's actually quite rare for Rand to be cited as part of a global, international conspiracy.....possibly because most conspiracy theorists tend towards the right (the great man "theory" of history, as opposed to more materialistic and structuralist ideas) and so are sympathetic to Rand's viewpoints.

I don't know.  That one always puzzles me.  But, with cults and so on, its quite common for their predictions to be wrong, which then makes the group cling even more strongly to their ideals in the first - often causing a crop of new recruits to be brought in.  It could be thinks that, maybe, his publication of such information set back these plans and that he has won some sort of tactical victory.  Equally, with religious sorts, it could be that some factor, like increased religiosity, has extended the timetable (with the helping hand of divine intervention or such).

Cain

Hell yeah!  Nice one.

Personally, if I had to cite any single factor which would destroy Christianity in Ireland, it would be, well, the Vatican.  We shall see though.  No doubt the Illuminati's apple-loving minions have some sort of neferious plan for the Emerald Island.

Cramulus

Ewige Blarneykraft!
               \

Immanentize the Free Market!
                   \

The Wizard

This is amazing. This guys is a lunatic, but he makes it so entertaining.
Insanity we trust.

President Television

Guys! We use an apple as a symbol! We must be involved in the conspiracy as well!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on November 17, 2009, 03:50:58 AM
Guys! We use an apple as a symbol! We must be involved in the conspiracy as well!

Wow, what's next? Remaking The Prisoner?

Oh, wait...

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

hooplala

Ayn is questioned about her part in spelling out the Illuminati plan in Atlas Shrugged, at about 4:50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VzdkXm5Ies&NR=1
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Placid Dingo

Just saw the answer and a bit more of the video.

The highlight was where Rand described Arabs;

"Primitive, almost savages, who have not changed for years, who are racist..."
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cain

Rand's followers have continued with that theme for years.  The current leader of the Objectivist movement (can't recall his name) called for most of the Middle East to be nuked in 2003.  Because opposing collectivism means calling for collective punishment, or something.