News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

The OS wars are over

Started by Cain, November 07, 2009, 08:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on November 10, 2009, 08:32:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 08:27:08 PM

No, the other weird chick.  The one that's a mod.

she is still around but not often

She's why I gave up on the place.  You couldn't have a conversation without her freaking the fuck out about shit that happened more than a year ago.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 08:31:37 PM
Please to look at CoG thread again.
:lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 08:34:20 PM
Quote from: fomenter on November 10, 2009, 08:32:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 08:27:08 PM

No, the other weird chick.  The one that's a mod.

she is still around but not often

She's why I gave up on the place.  You couldn't have a conversation without her freaking the fuck out about shit that happened more than a year ago.
she dosen't do that to me for some reason??
not that any  conversation is going on there-- tag and his bar buddy's are the majority of the posts...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on November 10, 2009, 08:37:50 PM

not that any  conversation is going on there-- tag and his bar buddy's are the majority of the posts...

She did it to everyone else, particularly me.  Apparently, I roont the interbutts.  Well, she can have her little kingdom, it's no skin off my ass.  The only reason to go there is to take swipes at Daruko.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 08:40:42 PM
Quote from: fomenter on November 10, 2009, 08:37:50 PM

She did it to everyone else, particularly me.  Apparently, I roont the interbutts.  Well, she can have her little kingdom, it's no skin off my ass.  The only reason to go there is to take swipes at Daruko.

pretty much... Will is still good for a swipe every once in a while when he posts something outstandingly dumb, i get some fun/education messing with the admin stuff, and loki is cool to bs with, but other than that....
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:27:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 03:15:35 PM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on November 10, 2009, 11:25:21 AM

Other neckbeards.

Neckbeards don't have parties.  They have "mutual food-stained shirt appreciation events".

Your right roger, your allways right! we're never right and any thought that conflicts with your own has to be quashed. I'm sorry I ever found Discord on the internet...

Wait... I think I see the problem here. You were expecting Discordia to be harmonious.

The problem is that you are an idiot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Nigel on November 11, 2009, 01:53:36 AM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:27:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 03:15:35 PM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on November 10, 2009, 11:25:21 AM

Other neckbeards.

Neckbeards don't have parties.  They have "mutual food-stained shirt appreciation events".

Your right roger, your allways right! we're never right and any thought that conflicts with your own has to be quashed. I'm sorry I ever found Discord on the internet...

Wait... I think I see the problem here. You were expecting Discordia to be harmonious.

The problem is that you are an idiot.
:mittens: :mittens:

Triple Zero

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT TETRIS DOES IN FACT NOT GET BORING AFTER A WHILE.

ESPECIALLY NOT IF YOU INSTALL LINUX ON THE L-SHAPED BLOCKS.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

Tetris never gets boring, people are just quitters.

I propose a new OS.  It's actually just a BIOS, and it turns your computer into a tetris machine.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Felix on November 20, 2009, 02:16:05 AM
Tetris never gets boring, people are just quitters.

I propose a new OS.  It's actually just a BIOS, and it turns your computer into a tetris machine.

BIOTRIS?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Jasper

I wonder...  A) Would this take much effort to make, and B) Could we make it USB bootable so you can just plug it in and ruin someone's life?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Felix on November 20, 2009, 03:05:13 AM
I wonder...  A) Would this take much effort to make,

No. In fact, it's been done

and B) Could we make it USB bootable so you can just plug it in and ruin someone's life?

Then it'd technically be an OS, not BIOS. But, in theory, yes.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

Rococo Modem Basilisk

It was one of the entries to this: http://haxor.me.uk/asmcompo/

I don't remember which year.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.