News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

hey roger

Started by rong, November 08, 2009, 11:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2009, 01:35:08 AM

I'm about to go find my mountains now. In a little while. Except my mountains look a lot like sushi and the Broadway Metroplex. Still, there are times when I wonder if I'll make it out alive.

There are thoughts that pass through my mind that I wish had never occurred. Thoughts of atrocities so ugly they can't be spoken, usually accompanied by a rolling video complete with sound. My imagination is superb, whether I want it to be or not but especially when I don't want it to be, and it generates terrible things.

Welcome to the Nightmare Factory.  Check your PMs in a minute.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

KopyKat253

...and it generates terrible things.

Is this the monkeys Plight? do we see the same horrors when we close our eyes or is that what makes us different?
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 09, 2009, 01:38:28 AM

...and it generates terrible things.

Is this the monkeys Plight? do we see the same horrors when we close our eyes or is that what makes us different?

I was wondering why rong didn't come back to his thread.

Now I know.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

rong

oh, i've came back many times - looking for reasons to come back for.  with a few exceptions, i was disappointed. 

but that's the way it goes.  i think
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on November 09, 2009, 08:09:27 PM
oh, i've came back many times - looking for reasons to come back for.  with a few exceptions, i was disappointed. 

but that's the way it goes.  i think

Sorry about that.  I got off-topic.

rong

not your fault.  for what it's worth - i was inspired to read a little history about curly.  i always thought he was more of a drinker.  to be honest, as much as i liked curly, i always thought larry was the funniest one.  as a youth, i quickly learned that i didn't like to associate myself with people that identified with moe.

oh, and shemp pretty much sucks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on November 09, 2009, 08:47:26 PM
not your fault.  for what it's worth - i was inspired to read a little history about curly.  i always thought he was more of a drinker.  to be honest, as much as i liked curly, i always thought larry was the funniest one.  as a youth, i quickly learned that i didn't like to associate myself with people that identified with moe.

oh, and shemp pretty much sucks.

Larry was a drone.  He did whatever he was told, by anyone.

rong

"what's the big idea?"

stimpy was based on larry.

i think of larry as the bass player.