News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Nigel, There's Something Chasing Me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 05, 2009, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 04:42:56 PM
If that be her will then so be it. but if you expect me not to shoot back then you obviously don't get me. Then again, only a few of you do get me.

Oh, I think everyone "gets" you. You're an attention-seeking high-schooler and a Really Real Discordian. For Realness.

http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Really_Real_Discordians

Congratulations, kid, you're a stereotype.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 06:28:19 PM
I am not well liked in the group.   :sad:

You may not be.

Have you been identified as the Leader again? I want a turn! And what about Faust and RCH (who I think should change his name to Bridge City Hustle)? They never get a turn!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2009, 06:33:56 PM

You may not be.

Have you been identified as the Leader again? I want a turn! And what about Faust and RCH (who I think should change his name to Bridge City Hustle)? They never get a turn!

Yeah, I was named as mind control leader of the hive mind again.  :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dysfunctional Cunt

You may not be.

:cry:

I just want to shoot one of them.......  Maybe just shoot at them like in the old westerns.....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on November 10, 2009, 06:35:37 PM

You may not be.

I just want to shoot one of them.......  Maybe just shoot at them like in the old westerns.....

What would Wyatt Earp Do?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 06:52:07 PM
Quote from: Khara on November 10, 2009, 06:35:37 PM

You may not be.

What would Wyatt Earp Do?

:evil:

Don't tease me! 

BabylonHoruv

You may not be.

Faust is way too quiet to be the ring leader.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 10, 2009, 07:49:55 PM

You may not be.

And so can prove the old adage still waters run deep.  Don't you know you always have to pay special attention to the quiet ones?  They aren't shooting you from the window across the street but from RIGHT BESIDE YOU! 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on November 10, 2009, 07:56:36 PM

You may not be.

And so can prove the old adage still waters run deep.  Don't you know you always have to pay special attention to the quiet ones?  They aren't shooting you from the window across the street but from RIGHT BESIDE YOU! 

Oh dear

hat made me just have a really filthy thought about our Fearless Leader

Sorry, Faust.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2009, 08:58:32 PM

You may not be.

Oh dear

Sorry, Faust.

:lulz:

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2009, 08:58:32 PM

You may not be.

Oh dear

Sorry, Faust.

Damn you Nigel.  Now I am picturing Faust "shooting" you from across the street.

Actually, never mind the damning  :fap:
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

So what I've gotten from this kopykat degenerate is that it's a stereotypical high schooler seeking attention from people who obviously don't give a damn about it.. Once again... Fail, kopykat, fail. Your better off looking for attention from the little high school drama llamas wearing girl pants.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Girl pants!

What is up with that, anyway?

Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2009, 10:35:28 PM
Girl pants!

What is up with that, anyway?

I don't know!  :lulz: I wondered that myself. And they get all pissed when you mistake them for being chicks!