News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

ATTN: you lot

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, November 11, 2009, 12:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Johnny

Wash it down with a golden shower perhaps?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

Well, you were a 1, but now that you've asked the question and made me think about it, you've risen to a 2.   :mrgreen:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 11, 2009, 12:37:14 AM
quick drunken query:

on a scale of 1:10

how much of an insufferable twat am i.

x

Who are you?

Roaring Biscuit!

unng...   :oops:

which of you irresponsible bastards let me near the internets...  there are procedures in place to stop this kind of thing dammit!

edit:  spelling  :/

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 11, 2009, 10:26:52 PM
unng...   :oops:

which of you irresponsible bastards let me near the internets...  there are procedures in place to stop this kind of thing dammit!

edit:  spelling  :/

It was me.  You were supposed to break it dammit! :argh!:

Ah yeah and the preferred term if bitch.....

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2009, 04:36:14 AM
Quote from: JohNyx on November 11, 2009, 04:33:31 AM

I have one IMPORTANT question:

IS A BISCUIT A COOKKIE ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_game

Maybe.

AAhh!!
I actually knew of some fellows when i was in junior high in New Jersey that played this game! they referred to it as Ookie cookie, and used the Otis Spunkmeyer brand of cookies offered in the cafeteria.  the worst part was that it was the same group of guys that would play it occasionally...  i didn't know that this game was a widespread institution...
good lawd!

Chief Uwachiquen

Lyris_Nymphetamine

on a scale of 1:10 you are a twat.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.