KONFESS TO KAOUSUU

Started by Suu, November 11, 2009, 04:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2009, 03:16:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2009, 02:23:25 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 11, 2009, 02:18:53 PM
BAD MONKEY NO LEARN?

No, I never learn.  It's become a bit of a joke, in some parts.  I do the same stupid shit over and over again, and I am constantly surprised when the results are the same.  I feel like a NASCAR driver that keeps wondering why he only makes left turns, and who has people who like to watch him race, but don't actually want to hang out in the pit with him.

SWEEP THE LEG, JOHNNY. NO MERCY.

O, the temptation is strong.  :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I may not be the best spiritual adviser when it comes to revenge. Just sayin'.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

BAD MONKEY NO LEARN?

No, I never learn.  It's become a bit of a joke, in some parts.  I do the same stupid shit over and over again, and I am constantly surprised when the results are the same.  I feel like a NASCAR driver that keeps wondering why he only makes left turns, and who has people who like to watch him race, but don't actually want to hang out in the pit with him.

I was not expecting that reference.

I am now cleaning up nose-sprayed coffee.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on November 11, 2009, 03:30:12 PM
BAD MONKEY NO LEARN?

I was not expecting that reference.

I am now cleaning up nose-sprayed coffee.

My work here is done.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2009, 04:26:49 AM
I also confess that I have allowed myself to be treated as a disposable friend by someone I liked and trusted, and done so without either bringing the wrath or simply walking away.  I intend to rectify that, by the walking away bit.  I confess that I've been a fucking idiot for quite some time now, and put myself in this position through nobody's fault but my own.  I confess that I fucking hate just about everyone, and when I suddenly realize that one of the few people I don't hate views me as an annoying puppy, I confess that this fills me with a level of sudden indifference that is difficult to articulate.

That is the complete suck.

I've had that happen before, and it's weirdly much worse than having a fight. Just being suddenly made... irrelevant in the life of someone you actually bothered caring about. Kinda going through that right now with Boots.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."