News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Cover Your Cough

Started by Fractalbeard, November 11, 2009, 04:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractalbeard

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

ew ew ew ew ew ew!!

that certainly is attention grabbing

ew!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

aw, man....
we have that poster up at my work, and i want to see what you got, or perhaps print it out to replace, but our nanny wall blocks places like scribd and photobucket, etc....
please to describe?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Iptuous on November 11, 2009, 01:44:25 PM
aw, man....
we have that poster up at my work, and i want to see what you got, or perhaps print it out to replace, but our nanny wall blocks places like scribd and photobucket, etc....
please to describe?

Long strings of greenish yellow snot either hanging from a nose or being shot out (you know like swimmers do) and I gagged and closed the page.......

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dimocritus

Gross... I'm not sure whether or not I like it... It is funny, but I think I prefer posters that blend in a little better. Although, I suppose I should avoid developing a concrete opinion, as I am pretty new to this...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pariah? on November 11, 2009, 08:57:30 PM
Really people?
Get stronger stomaches.

Get a bigger penis, thimbledick.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Really people?
Get stronger stomaches.

Yo mama.

Snot's the one thing that gets me.

THE.ONE.THING.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Squid on November 11, 2009, 09:17:57 PM
Really people?
Get stronger stomaches.

Yo mama.

THE.ONE.THING.

I'm with you there Squid.  I've had to walk out of stores before I killed people for not wiping their kid's noses.  You know the green upper lip thing...  EWWWW

My poor kids noses would be almost raw from me constantly wiping them.  Now they just do it instinctively.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Khara on November 11, 2009, 10:32:16 PM
Quote from: Squid on November 11, 2009, 09:17:57 PM
Really people?
Get stronger stomaches.

Yo mama.

THE.ONE.THING.

I'm with you there Squid.  I've had to walk out of stores before I killed people for not wiping their kid's noses.  You know the green upper lip thing...  EWWWW

My poor kids noses would be almost raw from me constantly wiping them.  Now they just do it instinctively.

Yuor avatar is making me sad.
Maybe I'm going through some kind of early menopause. I've been all sad and feeling-y lately. It's stupid.

Lyris_Nymphetamine

pretty good but just seems a bit cliche.