News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

23ae

Started by Cramulus, November 11, 2009, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 09, 2009, 04:01:39 AM
BRING IT, OLD MAN!

Okay.  Tomorrow.  If someone reminds me.  Off to bed now.

TGRR,
PillsPillsPills.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Needed a slight tweak.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on December 09, 2009, 06:03:03 PM

Needed a slight tweak.

Enki Effect kills another joke.   :|

Well done, sir.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on December 09, 2009, 06:03:03 PM

Needed a slight tweak.

Why? Can't you ever just leave other people's jokes alone, and ruin your own instead?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Speaking of which, so far 23ae is fail.  There's 5-6 people making content, and one of them is Uncle BadTouch.  There are 5-6 people reading that comment...3 are Uncle BadTouch adherents, and 2-3 run a total of 5 monikers that do nothing but snipe, having obviously not even read the goddamn posts.

Oh, well, it was worth a try.

Cramulus

hey now,
I think we've had a great run of posts

these things take time

Cramulus

anyway, if we'd like to find new readers, we should do a promotional push of some sort

themenniss

Quote from: Cramulus on December 13, 2009, 06:18:12 PM
anyway, if we'd like to find new readers, we should do a promotional push of some sort
news?
odds on there's plenty of lurkers....
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on December 13, 2009, 06:04:31 PM
hey now,
I think we've had a great run of posts

these things take time
Oh, there's no problem with the content.

It's just that as far as I can tell, we're posting to an audience consisting of Uncle BadTouch's crowd and a couple of "critics".

hooplala

It's really starting to depress me that Uncle BadTouch is in our ranks.

Some hippie of his left a truly insipid response to my Supposedly Green post.  I barfed.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Oh, that was the one where I pointed out overpopulation was one of the biggest contributers to environmental decline, right?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on December 14, 2009, 04:29:20 PM

Some hippie of his left a truly insipid response to my Supposedly Green post.  I barfed.

It makes me feel kinda grimy posting alongside him.  And not in a good way.

The Good Reverend Roger

His followers have left loads of comments on my stuff.

They're nice, but dumb.

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on December 14, 2009, 04:31:23 PM
Oh, that was the one where I pointed out overpopulation was one of the biggest contributers to environmental decline, right?

Correct.  But, you know, being green just means being "in tune" with nature.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 04:32:57 PM

His followers have left loads of comments on my stuff.

They're nice, but dumb.

True.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman