News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

23ae

Started by Cramulus, November 11, 2009, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2010, 04:34:58 PM
Yeah, I'll be interested to see how he responds to my comments.  I think he in particular only gets away with it because 23ae is filled with hippie types, who don't push back as hard as they should.

Anyway, his response will give us an idea of how to go foward, so all is good.

Or they don't care....

I used to have several articles on 23AE and I almost never interacted with the comments... I wrote the stuff for the sake of writing it and Rev Bootie, even back then was a snarky ass... but since I didn't follow the comments, I didn't know or care.

And over the years I had a lot of people contact me regarding something I wrote there... I don't think the people that comment are the only people reading the stuff.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on January 11, 2010, 04:41:36 PM
Yeah, I'll be interested to see how he responds to my comments.  I think he in particular only gets away with it because 23ae is filled with hippie types, who don't push back as hard as they should.

Or they don't care....

I used to have several articles on 23AE and I almost never interacted with the comments... I wrote the stuff for the sake of writing it and Rev Bootie, even back then was a snarky ass... but since I didn't follow the comments, I didn't know or care.

And over the years I had a lot of people contact me regarding something I wrote there... I don't think the people that comment are the only people reading the stuff.

Cast not pearls before jabbering swine.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2010, 05:22:41 PM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on January 11, 2010, 04:41:36 PM

Or they don't care....

Cast not pearls before jabbering swine.

Ya know, the guy that said that got his ass killed... and look at who picked up his pearls... a finer bunch of swine you couldn't ask for.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

(warning: the following post contains repost)

23ae now has content scheduled through... shit ... JUNE 2010.

That's 1-2 posts per week. I'll be posting a lot of complete books (The Summa Discordia, the Metaclysmia Discordia, the Wise Book of Baloney, etc etc etc), as well as every issue of Intermittens. We've also got a few pages from the Black Iron Prison.

There's also a contest to submit downloadable art for 23ae... such as banners, sigs, and wallpapers. If you've got some art skills, even bad MS Paint art skills, direct them at http://23ae.com/downloads/

Do you have content you want to showcase on 23ae? post it here, or request an author account. Pretty much everything cool we've ever published here will one day be featured on 23ae. So help us collect all of it!

Most of all, we need more readers! Help spread the 23 Apples by linking to it from your signature, facebook, or other convoluted internet social media.

Triple Zero

tip: start a new thread in this subforum where you post links+extracts to new 23AE entries, kind of like Kai's science thread.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Placid Dingo

I would epically love to request an author account.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cramulus

shaw thing! Message me with your requested username and e-mail address.