News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

23ae

Started by Cramulus, November 11, 2009, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

BABABABUMPUMPUMPUMP

23ae is kicking again.

We're not opening up registration to EVERYBODY. But I am opening it up to anybody from here. From you: I will need an e-mail address.

Please PM me with the username/e-mail addy you'd like to use. I'll fill in a default password, you can change it when you log in.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 30, 2009, 06:47:09 PM
BABABABUMPUMPUMPUMP

23ae is kicking again.

We're not opening up registration to EVERYBODY. But I am opening it up to anybody from here. From you: I will need an e-mail address.

Please PM me with the username/e-mail addy you'd like to use. I'll fill in a default password, you can change it when you log in.

Sweet.  Sending now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

I've been realllly busy over at 23ae. But you can't tell yet, because it's a bunch of posts which are scheduled to be posted over the coming months.

Currently:

MONDAYS are POSTERGASM day. I've got dada sheets and links to great print-and-play content every monday. I've got posts pre-written up through Feb 8th.

THURSDAYS (starting on Dec 24th) are BLACK IRON PRISON day. I'm reposting an essay from the BIP every week until late march.

I thought the sky had fallen - Roger has a post up on 23ae -- go drop in and comment on it

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm going to post the things that make me hate you all, 3-5 times a week.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

I'm working on a rant right now.  When you get it, they get it.

The Good Reverend Roger

WTF?  No content prompt!  It was fucking there yesterday!   :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

GODDAMN SONOFABITCH MOTHERFUCKER WHERE THE FUCK IS IT GODDAMN DISOBEDIENT TECHNOLOGY I WILL FUCKING TEAR THE INTERNETS OUT BY THE GODDAMN ROOTS YOU SONSABITCHES WHERE IS YOUR GODDAMN SKYNET NOW?

TGRR,
Still has no prompt.

Cramulus

what's a content prompt?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2009, 02:46:52 AM
WTF?  No content prompt!  It was fucking there yesterday!   :argh!:

Are you logged on?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

1.  Yes, I am logged on.

2.  I have no button to push that allows me to enter content.  The day before yesterday, there was a "quick content" window open on the home page.

*more obligatory swearing and loud ranting about disobedient machines*

Cramulus

on the left navbar, is there anything under the "Meta" heading?

I don't know what it looks like for you, but I have a "site admin" button, and "add a post" is linked from the dashboard.

either of these work?

http://23ae.com/wp-admin/
http://23ae.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on December 02, 2009, 03:17:44 PM
on the left navbar, is there anything under the "Meta" heading?

I don't know what it looks like for you, but I have a "site admin" button, and "add a post" is linked from the dashboard.

either of these work?

http://23ae.com/wp-admin/
http://23ae.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

I don't have "add a post".

Cramulus

weird... i'm not really sure what to tell you  :?

if you're logged in, and you can access the dashboard, there should be a link to add a new post.

I checked, and your profile is definitely set to "author" meaning you should have access to it.

LMNO

Roger, did you make the appropriate blood sacrifices?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 02, 2009, 03:30:55 PM
Roger, did you make the appropriate blood sacrifices?

No, but tonight I am going to make my laptop an offer it can't refuse.

TGRR,
Keeping Gateway in business.