News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

A Walk in the Woods of Maine

Started by AFK, November 11, 2009, 08:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Here are some photos I took during one of the training retreats.  Some of them came out pretty well, if I do say so myself.  And I do!

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

AFK

AFK

AFK

This one is my favorite.  The lighting worked out quite well.  It reminds me a little of that shot in Fellowship of the Ring when Frodo and the gang are on their way to The Prancing Pony and he stares down the wooded road.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Very nice.  I really like the sky in the water one and the last one!

Cramulus

Those are beautiful! Makes me want to take some pictures of fairfield. living in yonkers really sharpened my appreciation for open space.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Lyris_Nymphetamine

v-nice, i say i do love the second and the third ones.
doesn't look like you were using an expensive camera but they appear to have turned out pretty good.
very nice.

East Coast Hustle

I do miss the parts of Maine without any people in them.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

wow.

i need to get the fuck out of here.