News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Things I hate

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 11, 2009, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

i think every body qualifies for the hoodie, except we call it a jacket and wear it because its weather appropriate and we aren't being douchebag fashion whores about it...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Richter

I get the 'fro too.  I keep it short thou.

Do sandals all the time, professional looking coats, jeans, boots, or fedora lump me in with this scum?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: fomenter on November 13, 2009, 05:11:36 PM
i think every body qualifies for the hoodie, except we call it a jacket and wear it because its weather appropriate and we aren't being douchebag fashion whores about it...
im a douche bag fashion whore about everything. so HAW

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I get the fro, but I'm not white. Where does that put me?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Burns on November 12, 2009, 11:55:37 PM
Helps to pass the time:

The only thing that's missing is a custom fixed gear bike.

Also,  I'm 100% hipster free.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

WTF?  How does being tall make you a hipster?

Also, hoodies are pretty much required here, for all 30 days of (kinda) winter.

Lastly, cabbie hats?  As in Macs?  That's hipster?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on November 13, 2009, 08:54:56 PM

smudgy peoples are automatically exempt from hipsterhood under the Kravitz Act of 1996.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2009, 09:19:07 PM

Some hipsters have their femurs stretched in order to look more like Krist Novoselic.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 13, 2009, 09:40:31 PM

smudgy peoples are automatically exempt from hipsterhood under the Kravitz Act of 1996.

Some hipsters have their femurs stretched in order to look more like Krist Novoselic.

You just made me laugh in the middle of a meeting.   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EXCELLENT.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2009, 09:42:05 PM

You just made me laugh in the middle of a meeting.   :argh!:

:thanks:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

President Television

Wow. I actually thought I was a bit of a hipster, but according to that bingo I'm not a hipster in the slightest. But I guess the only hipsterish thing about me is my alternative taste in music. I suppose what makes a hipster is the trendiness, and I honestly don't give a shit about what's hip right now.

Oh, and on topic, I hate teenagers, with only a few exceptions.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

I always make fun of my roomie because he has a pair of girl pants, but they still look baggy on his skinny little ass. I hate people in general, but I hate people that bitch that they CAN'T gain weight... bastards.  :lulz:

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 13, 2009, 08:54:56 PM

On my to do list.  8)

Jenne

Hoodie, black Chuck Taylors and cabbie hat (my mom's from the 70's, though).  That's it.  Oh and the "grampa" thing (but I'm pretty much cancelled out if I only have 3 things on the sheet, nay?)...I have more of a fro now than when I was growing up, but really it's just frizz.

Cainad (dec.)

I have absolutely nothing on that list, not even a hoodie. Screw all you hipster spags.