News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Things I hate

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 11, 2009, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

ugh fuck...i just realized that it needs edited.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on November 12, 2009, 11:48:13 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 12, 2009, 11:14:12 PM
Hipsters.

that's pretty much it right now.

They're everywhere, but you learn to kick them in the shins and then throw their stupid tall bike in front of the MAX train after they've fallen over.

fixed!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 13, 2009, 12:10:01 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 12, 2009, 11:48:13 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 12, 2009, 11:14:12 PM
Hipsters.

that's pretty much it right now.

They're everywhere, but you learn to kick them in the shins and then throw their stupid tall bike in front of the MAX train after they've fallen over.

fixed!

Hahahahaha! I hate those goddamn tall bikes. Fucking clowns. I don't think those guys even count as hipsters. They used to live in the Clown House on Alberta but the landlord kicked them out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Zenpeanut

Quote from: Burns on November 12, 2009, 11:55:37 PM

I don't know what's worse, me knowing someone on the bus that would have me win bingo in one go, or me meeting the criteria for 3 boxes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Zenpeanut on November 13, 2009, 01:58:12 AM

I don't know what's worse, me knowing someone on the bus that would have me win bingo in one go, or me meeting the criteria for 3 boxes.

I have the hoodie, chunky plastic-framed glasses, old-school Vans (unless I gave those to Goodwill... they're like 15 years old) and Miller High Life.

But since I'm pushing 40 I think the deal is that I'm not so much a hipster as a middle-aged poor person who buys cheap glasses off the internet and still has the hoodie and vans from being an alternative girlfriend in 1993.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

I think the only thing I qualify for is the Vans. Not listed on the bingo sheet, but I am also embarassed to admit I own girlpants. But with this economic climate, I can't afford not to flaunt my ass.  :oops:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Eater of Clowns

Fucking none of it, the PBR being an only occasional indulgement.

Not hip at all.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I drink High Life because it's $8.50 for a 12-pack of bottles. I'd buy microbrew if I could afford it.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Nigel on November 13, 2009, 03:03:39 AM
Quote from: Zenpeanut on November 13, 2009, 01:58:12 AM

I have the hoodie, chunky plastic-framed glasses, old-school Vans (unless I gave those to Goodwill... they're like 15 years old) and Miller High Life.

But since I'm pushing 40 I think the deal is that I'm not so much a hipster as a middle-aged poor person who buys cheap glasses off the internet and still has the hoodie and vans from being an alternative girlfriend in 1993.
<3

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 13, 2009, 03:20:41 AM
I think the only thing I qualify for is the Vans. Not listed on the bingo sheet, but I am also embarassed to admit I own girlpants. But with this economic climate, I can't afford not to flaunt my ass.  :oops:

:postpics:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i have the converse and vans and the highschool sports shirts, buts thats cause i actually played them...damn hipsters
and my converse are electric blue and dayglo pink so they dont count

fomenter

i have the converse, but i have been wearing them from the 1970's, till now, whether they were cool or not.. so fuck the hipsters

i am with Nigel on the miller sometimes its just the best beer at the low price

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, I qualify for Miller High Life (when I want to upgrade from Busch), Vans, and hoodie, and I have a natural (and super sweet) white boy afro when I grow it out.

I don't care if that makes me a hypocrite, I'm still mean to hipsters.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"