News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

The new Baileys Coffee tastes like....

Started by Cain, November 10, 2009, 03:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Baileys, but with coffee in it.

I was going to ask Captain Obvious to make this thread, but he just said "duh!" to me and ran off.

For all the fanfare, I was expecting something, I dunno, a little more exciting.  And it only tastes as good in a cup of coffee as ordinary Baileys, too.

Cainad (dec.)

The concept just seems... redundant. I like putting Baileys in coffee; why would I want them to put coffee in my Baileys?

Silly marketing department.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2009, 03:14:57 PM
Baileys, but with coffee in it.

I was going to ask Captain Obvious to make this thread, but he just said "duh!" to me and ran off.

For all the fanfare, I was expecting something, I dunno, a little more exciting.  And it only tastes as good in a cup of coffee as ordinary Baileys, too.
PRODUCTS GENERALLY DO WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN.
IT'S A PRETTY GOOD MARKETING SCHEME, AT LEAST.

Richter

Quote from: Cainad on November 11, 2009, 02:07:27 AM
The concept just seems... redundant. I like putting Baileys in coffee; why would I want them to put coffee in my Baileys?

Silly marketing department.

TITCM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

I don't know. I let Patron put coffee in my tequila.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sepia

salt belongs in good coffee

baileys is ok with shitty
Everyone will always be too late