News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Dr. Gonzo's

Started by Dimocritus, November 13, 2009, 09:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

While I explored the putrid bowels of the genetic dumping ground known as Worcester, Mass, while needlessly harrasing people, I mean, doing a promotional blitz for a company that I will not name (because, while I hate the job, I love the earnings vs. actual work factor) I encountered Dr. Gonzo's Uncommon Condiments. Mr. Etsy, the owner, provided me and my companion with some incredibly delightful samples of many products he creates: a variety of pepper-mashes, mustards, dry-rubs, etc.. This was some of the tastiest stuff I've ever had. You can take a look here: www.drgonzos.com

If at all possible, you should stop by the actual store-front, at 122 Main St. in Worcester, as Mr. Etsy himself is very entertaining. He has done a series of comical short films about random jalepeno craziness, which he is more than happy to show off, and he actually got on a piano and played us a song at one point.

If you like it hot and spicy, or otherwise unique, check this place out.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Captain Utopia

But what's more - if you stop by in the next 20 minutes, because you know we can't do this all day, you'll get not just one but two comical short film screenings about jalepeno craziness.

Eater of Clowns

Awesome, I'll pass this on to a friend of mine near Worcester.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: FP on November 13, 2009, 09:59:59 PM
But what's more - if you stop by in the next 20 minutes, because you know we can't do this all day, you'll get not just one but two comical short film screenings about jalepeno craziness.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: