News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

ATTN: Payne

Started by Captain Utopia, November 13, 2009, 09:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Quote from: FP on September 29, 2009, 03:40:51 PM
If that's the only way it can be, then you have a deal.
Bah. I can do better than that. I'm sorry for fighting dirty/below the belt. And by extension, I'm sorry to Pixie too.

As it turns out, this place is a noticeably less fantastic without you around - I don't think I'm the only one who thinks so. You mentioned a few weeks ago that you were posting here less because a couple of spags had pissed you off - but I don't recall you having run-ins with anyone else.

So I do hope you can accept this apology, and maybe we can put the past behind us?

Payne

Actually, I forgot you pretty quickly after we made our deal. I still make jokes about punching English people in the face. In fact I am currently looking into going to see a Frankie Boyle gig in London next year JUST for the name of his show: "I'd Happily Punch Every One of You in the Face".

I personally couldn't care if you can do better than that or not. I basically said "leave me alone, stay out of my fucking hair and quit pissing me off" and you said "okay". That's enough for me, and will continue to be. I don't trust you, see?

The main reason why I'm not around much at the moment is the massive load times I have on this connection. Sorry, but it's not actually anything to do with you after all. If people want me back, they're going to have to either wait till my connection improves or start fund-raising for me to get a better internet connection.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I destroyed Payne's internets wif art history documentaries.

All part of my elaborate plot!