News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

StFu!

Started by KopyKat253, November 13, 2009, 11:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KopyKat253

Just so that everyone know that I really am that retarded.

:wink:

"No! Your doing it wrong anyway."
"No, You're doing it wrong."
"No! you shut up!"

Just watch your box, there is nothing better. It keeps you safe and warm and smug. As long as it's around you know you will feel better. There is death in the box, you're not surprised. As far as you know, that is what it's for. Death in the news, Death in the weather. Is that a peaceful protest? Oh wait, there goes the gas. Pouring from the box, it fuels your rage and warms your soul. Why try to change anything? Why combat the Natural order? Are you too afraid to fend for yourself?
     You start your day as every other, through the same doors that you have always been pushed through. Where does it end, or when? Why can't you just take another doorway, another path? They don't care, they just push you through. You're just a means to what they think is the end. Another ten years, another bomb. The raise and fall of computers will doom us all. Now it seems the planet itself wants to finally be rid of us, who knew? Just let them lead, it's better that way. Casually stroll from door to shiny door. Ignore the dark pathways, follow us to the light! You don't want to be alone in the dark do you?
     It keeps you safe, how could you hate it? Oh look, more death in the box. No wait, Is that the window? Don't be afraid just ring your bell. They will be right there to clean up the mess. Who are they that make this world so much better? So comfortable in this quilt, these patters so pretty. But who are they? They think like you do, so you like them. They don't like them? Great, neither do you! They think it's great to think independently, but who wants to say, "your right"? Maybe you are, but nobody wants to hear it. It's just so damn contrary to what they think, so lets just burn it. Stop that refractories foul mouth, we wouldn't want anyone to believe it. Keep them blind, deaf and dumb. Then no one can think it.
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

Captain Utopia

This thread smells of stale bong water.

And not in a good way.

rygD

I am unsure if this is supposed to be serious or not.  Really, Kat, don't go uberspag.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 13, 2009, 11:32:27 PM
Just so that everyone know that I really am that retarded.

:wink:

"No! Your doing it wrong anyway."
"No, You're doing it wrong."
"No! you shut up!"

Just watch your box, there is nothing better. It keeps you safe and warm and smug. As long as it's around you know you will feel better. There is death in the box, you're not surprised. As far as you know, that is what it's for. Death in the news, Death in the weather. Is that a peaceful protest? Oh wait, there goes the gas. Pouring from the box, it fuels your rage and warms your soul. Why try to change anything? Why combat the Natural order? Are you too afraid to fend for yourself?
     You start your day as every other, through the same doors that you have always been pushed through. Where does it end, or when? Why can't you just take another doorway, another path? They don't care, they just push you through. You're just a means to what they think is the end. Another ten years, another bomb. The raise and fall of computers will doom us all. Now it seems the planet itself wants to finally be rid of us, who knew? Just let them lead, it's better that way. Casually stroll from door to shiny door. Ignore the dark pathways, follow us to the light! You don't want to be alone in the dark do you?
     It keeps you safe, how could you hate it? Oh look, more death in the box. No wait, Is that the window? Don't be afraid just ring your bell. They will be right there to clean up the mess. Who are they that make this world so much better? So comfortable in this quilt, these patters so pretty. But who are they? They think like you do, so you like them. They don't like them? Great, neither do you! They think it's great to think independently, but who wants to say, "your right"? Maybe you are, but nobody wants to hear it. It's just so damn contrary to what they think, so lets just burn it. Stop that refractories foul mouth, we wouldn't want anyone to believe it. Keep them blind, deaf and dumb. Then no one can think it.

Careful, don't let them know you know, or they'll tell your children about the deficit, and then your kids will beat you when you're elderly.  And there is no death in the box, just shiny happy pictures of how life can be, if you just do as they say, and if you do it right.  The box USED to have dangerous badwrong things like MASH and that Curly guy, but they've fixed that now, and the only thing left is happiness. 

And, when you think about it, what has thinking ever gotten you?  Nightmares and nervous thoughts and worry.  So stop.  Just relax, and watch the box, and it will help you forget that you're mortgage is upside down, your account is empty, and your credit card will actually explode if you try to use it.  But don't think about that.  Think about how Your Side won/lost the last election, and how it's changed your life.  Think about the newest Special Report that will tell you what to be careful about.  Think about American Idol, and how that will be YOU one day, no really, and don't worry about HOW, just watch and learn.

What you should NOT do is pay attention to your kids.  They will never know that you were cool once, before you had them, and they wouldn't care if they knew.  No, they just know that you're old and fat and boring, and they can see you sweat as you ponder your degree of brain-wrenching debt...but don't worry, the future holds for them the same horrors it held for you, and you can take comfort in the fact that the ungrateful little bastards won't see it coming any more than you did.

Now get back to work.  They have a new wall screen TV, and you'd better get that fucker quick.  Easy terms.  Apply now.

Who are we?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

I dont think the box metaphor works here so well... i think instead of you using it, you merely are trying to accomodate yourself to fit into it (your own metaphor is your box OLOLOLOO!!11!!!).

Now you spam ambiguous metaphors and dont stop to develop to a satisfying complexity neither of them.

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

KopyKat253

You make me consider my nightmares and worries programmed into me by my father. I pray that i don't plague my children with such closed minded fear mongering.

I suppose that I over filled that short piece with too many ideas. my point about the box is that even in times of crisis most americans turn to their teevees for the latest "update" and take that single opinion like the word of their god. The teevee god lol.

Thank you for your constructive criticism.

And thank you, Iason, for that insightful comment.
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Johnny

Stuff that you actually put effort into goes into Or Kill Me part of the forum - here stuff tends to sink quickly.

Maybe you should develop each idea separately.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Suu

I got the internet on my phone for THIS?!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Remington

Quote from: Suu on November 14, 2009, 04:53:49 AM
I got the internet on my phone for THIS?!
Well, that and the weird fetish websites. Do they charge extra for those?
Is it plugged in?

Suu

Its free for a month then $10 a month after. I have yet to try a fetish site but youtube vids dont work. :(
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Chief Uwachiquen

Quote from: Suu on November 14, 2009, 05:31:32 AM
Its free for a month then $10 a month after. I have yet to try a fetish site but youtube vids dont work. :(

I think the phone's telling you to go to Fetish sites, IMO.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2009, 01:15:19 AM
Now get back to work.  They have a new wall screen TV, and you'd better get that fucker quick.  Easy terms.  Apply now.

Who are we?

We're the robot people. Functional and efficient people. Square peg people fitting in square holes. Snug right in, frictionless and with no hassle. Predictable, likeable people. You want to be likeable, don't you? We are dependable, you know exactly what you can expect. If you expect the right thing. No surprises. People that just do their thing. Your thing. Our thing. Their thing. We do exactly what they need us to do. Because nothing less is enough and neither is anything more. What we do is what you get. Who are we?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 14, 2009, 02:20:10 AM
You make me consider my nightmares and worries programmed into me by my father. I pray that i don't plague my children with such closed minded fear mongering.

Okay, I tried.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 14, 2009, 11:20:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2009, 01:15:19 AM

Who are we?

We're the robot people. Functional and efficient people. Square peg people fitting in square holes. Snug right in, frictionless and with no hassle. Predictable, likeable people. You want to be likeable, don't you? We are dependable, you know exactly what you can expect. If you expect the right thing. No surprises. People that just do their thing. Your thing. Our thing. Their thing. We do exactly what they need us to do. Because nothing less is enough and neither is anything more. What we do is what you get. Who are we?

It's no use, Trip.  I riffed on his thread, and he used it as a means to deliver more insults.

He's fucking useless.  I'm writing him off.