News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

ATTN: Scottish spags

Started by Elder Iptuous, November 09, 2009, 03:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 13, 2009, 10:16:20 PM
Quote from: Payne on November 13, 2009, 10:05:15 PM
Glenfiddich is pronounced with a Scottish "CH", like how we do with Loch - a K, softened slightly and pronounced from the back of the mouth and tongue and drawn out slightly longer.

The T in Glenlivet is hard.

Glenmorangie is pronounced Glen-Moran-Jee.

That is ALL spags.

You're lucky I don't come over there and do Scottish things to you with a broken whiskey bottle.

:mittens:
THIS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You're lucky I don't come over there and do Scottish things to you with a broken whiskey bottle.

:fap: :fap: :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

except you don't really pronounce it, but imply it (really hard) because of that lovely glo'-al sto'-

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

I'll glottal stop YOU in a minute.

:crankey:

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 14, 2009, 12:28:52 PM

except you don't really pronounce it, but imply it (really hard) because of that lovely glo'-al sto'-

being a southern english gal, i may, unfortunately, not pronounce the hard T and the end of Glenlivet.

I'm sorry, Payne.

Payne

You're all heathens.

Filthy, filthy heathens.

Pope Pixie Pickle

You'll have to do scottish things to ALL OF US!

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap: