News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Sarah Palin on God's cleverness

Started by Cain, November 17, 2009, 10:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit

I like Sarah Palin.  If it wasn't for her, McCain would have nuked the middle east by now.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2009, 07:17:22 PM
I nominate Sarah Palin as a Discordian Saint.

Is there a politician who isn't a Saint?  The whole mob is a hilarious source and magnification of disorder.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on November 17, 2009, 07:25:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2009, 07:17:22 PM
I nominate Sarah Palin as a Discordian Saint.

That brings back memories.

Yes.  And it's just as true today as it was back then.

Sarah Palin may very well be the actual avatar of Eris herself, if you believe that sort of thing.

TGRR,
Didn't used to believe that sort of thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bruno

Quote from: Khara on November 17, 2009, 04:16:31 PM
I really really hate this woman.  She is an embarassment to females the world over!

She makes my Perineal raphe hurt.  :sad:
Formerly something else...

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Requia ☣

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 17, 2009, 07:07:16 PM
I believe an all-meat diet with no supplements would result in scurvy within 3 to 6 months, depending on the constitution and previous state of health of the individual in question.
Liver, especially beef liver, provides plenty of vitamin C, various other internal organs, the cartilage and bone marrow etc, all provide other nutrients,
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Salty

One of her campaign promises (that she BROKE) during her race for governer she was to bring Creation Science (sciencelol) to alaskan schools. *sigh* I was really looking forward to those parent-teacher conferences. I still remember the sweet, sweet pain in the eyes of all those hippies when she won.

I was also looking forward to AK becoming the new Capitol during her icy reign.  Which makes sense, need to keep an eye on them ruskies.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 17, 2009, 09:58:18 PM
I believe an all-meat diet with no supplements would result in scurvy within 3 to 6 months, depending on the constitution and previous state of health of the individual in question.
Liver, especially beef liver, provides plenty of vitamin C, various other internal organs, the cartilage and bone marrow etc, all provide other nutrients,

yeah, but liver isn't food, unless it's turned into pate.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

back on topic, I am totally voting for Sarah Palin in 2012, whether she runs or not.

I'm tired of these piddling baby-steps towards the inevitable. I'm not getting any younger and I want the inevitable NOW, goddammit.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 18, 2009, 04:32:29 AM
back on topic, I am totally voting for Sarah Palin in 2012, whether she runs or not.

I'm tired of these piddling baby-steps towards the inevitable. I'm not getting any younger and I want the inevitable NOW, goddammit.

This. Let's get it over with, already.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 18, 2009, 04:30:59 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 17, 2009, 09:58:18 PM

yeah, but liver isn't food, unless it's turned into pate.

You've never eaten liver?  you're missing out, the completely dry meat with the random bits of grit is not an experience to be missed.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

East Coast Hustle

I've eaten plenty of it. That's why I know it's not food.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"