News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

I sometimes curse my silliness...

Started by Freeky, November 19, 2009, 06:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Hokay, So this is my first day here, right, and I'm looking through old threads and whatnot, clicking links that I really shouldn't what with my fragile, naiive mindset and all, and I click on this one one....

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended    <------------NSFW
This one in fact. And so horrified was I that I came out of lurker mode to post about something possibly years old and pages upon pages back.

And now I can only think about the zombies. Yes, zombies.

I feel absolutely ridiculous, cuz I can't even walk down a semi-darkened hall without going "Hogosh, zombies are there???" I stood in the doorway of my bedroom fully five minutes to try and figure out why, with all the lights off, IT WAS SO DARK in one area of my bedroom. And I keep looking over my shoulder trying to catch the damn things sneaking up on me. The only thing that might walk out of thereright now is my cat, and I bet if he did, I'd jump out of my skin. I'm so distracted that I can't even type right, I have to keep going back and fixing stuff.

I just want to go to bed, and I can't even do that now. :argh!: Curse you zombies. And curse you, me.

The Johnny

I loved the Bambies.

The bloodied girl with the crucifix turned me on.

But i couldnt take more when i saw the furries attacking the guy at the mall.

JohNyx,
           shivers at the thought of being raped in open daylight by furries.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I never click on any of the links in the "Tools" thread, for that very reason.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fuquad

I couldn't get past the cat with the watermelon helmet.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

LMNO

One night, a month or so ago, when my wife was out of town, I armed myself with a bottle of bourbon, took off my pants, clicked on every single link in the "tools for tools" thread.

The results were... mixed.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Quote from: Richter on November 19, 2009, 01:33:11 PM
LMNO invents a new cocktail, ITT.

RWH1N1 strikes again!

I shall name it "The Forcefap".

Cain

I've not only viewed everything in that thread, I've saved most of it to my hard drive.

I believe Mistress Freeky should contact me about "Zentastic videos" one day, if she is feeling exceptionally brave.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2009, 03:01:26 PM
I've not only viewed everything in that thread, I've saved most of it to my hard drive.

I believe Mistress Freeky should contact me about "Zentastic videos" one day, if she is feeling exceptionally brave.
I'll remember to take you up on that.

If there's anything I am, I'm game for nearly anything if I'm feeling brave.
Just how long that condition REMAINS is subject to what I get exposed to.

Cain

Well, you wont have to worry about zombies or the like, after seeing it.  You may not ever look at a butter knife again in the same way, though.

fomenter

i have seen every picture on that link and stopped scrolling for a closer look on many of them, i have clicked on most if the links in the tools for tools thread as well,
that (and one man one jar) has either ruined my mind my humanity and my ability to experience horror... or not.... its tough to tell
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

East Coast Hustle

yeah, after "shitting dick nipples" there's really nothing left to be horrified by.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

East Coast Hustle

yeah, it's kind of an inconvenient truth.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

You know what'd be really great gore?  A video of someone on PCP tearing off their own head.

That would make a great emoticon.