News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Time to hoist the black flag...

Started by Trollax, June 24, 2004, 05:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

OK...

I've about fucking had it with the damn government "assistance." It's about as helpful as a kick in the crotch, it's designed to keep you on it, and what's more if you every begin to make enough to possibly get off it at some point they take it off you and you're living just like you were before. Welfare isn't designed to help people, it's designed to keep them there.

Get this. My mother and I will be moving house soon and into a rental property, she and I will soon be needing additional money in addition to the measly $270 a week that we get for the two of us. Which will have to go on food, bills, travel expenses rent and bond etc. and guess what? With rent assistance, the most she can hope to get is $95.40 that would be if she was paying all the rent. Fuckin' great ay? Sure government assistance is fine, so long as it's just a suppliment and not your sole source of income. You see, because I'm still living with my mother I don't qualify for rent assistance, and because I'm a full time student I don't qwualify for another type of payment

FUCK!

There is no font size large enough to express the rage I feel, no emoticon dark enough to extemporise all the bile I could hock all over every teir of government, right down to the ceterlink shits who look down their nose at you and get a two fucking hour lunch break with the money I earned with begging for a job for over two years!
What am I supposed to do? Move out of home and be even worse off? How the hell am I supposed to set up this phone business then? and I'd sooner hop into a tree mulcher feet first than live with my father.
So here's the plan. My mother's house settlement is not going to go into the retirement package and savings trust as was first planned (if we can still prevent it from going through) and we will just have to live of the $134, 000 until such time as we can get settled. And sure, you may think: 'well if you've got 1340,000 trollax why are you complaining?'

I'll tell you why....

I see them everywhere, thuddites and their fucking contrtollers. They pester me for my train ticket, scrutinise it ask me dumb questions, look at me like I'm a theif just because I've got a set of headphones in my ears. I'm continually poked and prodded, told what I can and can't do, whether it's legal or not. I'm tired of this shit, Five years from now I'm fucking moving somewhere with high income returns and low taxes. They take away a criminal percentage of your wages just so they can work out more ways of screwing you, the sole aim of the tax office is to work out just how muchg money they can take off you in order for you to still live as a reasonably comfortable consumer. What if you want something better? There's no real way to get ahead other than thinking outsiode the box, outmsmarting them, doing things with a dubious legality... you shouldn't have to, but that's the way it is, it allows the rich to get richer by doing things that we less well off folk can't afford to get away with.

Hell... cleaning pools at a Fiji Resort does sound better than this actually

archPope Rocket P Llama

His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDI've about fucking had it with the damn government "assistance."

You can thank Newt Gingrich.

Say, "Thanks, Newt, for trashing the assistance programs in 1994!"

The GOP cares for YOU.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

archPope Rocket P Llama

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDI've about fucking had it with the damn government "assistance."

The GOP cares for YOU.

Thank you Newt for fucking it up for us!

And thank you Baby Boomers for being annoying and assholes and taking all the social security so that al the subsequent generations will die old and poor!
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: RocketLlama

The GOP cares for YOU.

And thank you Baby Boomers for being annoying and assholes and taking all the social security so that al the subsequent generations will die old and poor!

You want some sugar in that koolaid?  It ain't the boomers in general that have fucked social security...it's the legislature, and the last 4 republican presidents that have used it as a fucking slush fund for every screwhead pork barrel they could think of.

It ain't the boomers, it's just plain old THEFT.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Trollax

The GOP cares for YOU.

You want some sugar in that koolaid?  It ain't the boomers in general that have fucked social security...it's the legislature, and the last 4 republican presidents that have used it as a fucking slush fund for every screwhead pork barrel they could think of.

I would Thank NEwt, but He screwed up your country not mine. No this is what happens when youy have a reactionry neo-conservative in power for 12 years and a treasurer not even his own wife would vote for as PM.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

The GOP cares for YOU.

I would Thank NEwt, but He screwed up your country not mine. No this is what happens when youy have a reactionry neo-conservative in power for 12 years and a treasurer not even his own wife would vote for as PM.

This is the correct answer.

Trollax

Having that Dickwad costello as next in line is keeping the fucktard in power! I'm telling you, if there was anyone in that tribe of corporate asslickers that laughily refer to themselves as "liberals" who was even capable of arranging thewir braincells to have the thought of "Let's challenge little johnny for the hotseat" They'd never do it because everyone's shit scared of the smnarmy git with the bad toupe.

And the unionismt mob who masquerade as the labour party? Hah! A bunch of fucking bottom-feeders who don't know when it's politically sound to speak out or even what to say to hurt the government's popularity. The bastard is buying votres with a one-off welfare payment dammit! Can't they see that!?!?!?!

And they're passing laws banning gay marriage now? What right has government to interfere with people's sexual preferences? Excuse me, I guess I've got to go get my local MP's Brown shirts back from the cleaners. Sieg Hail! I mean... Advance australia fair...

Trollax

Quote from: Zombie¬?My house flies a pirate flag.

What was the Templar motto again?

Edit: Ah Fuckit just go with "Semper Non-Sequeter" Written in Greek

Bella

That makes me happy. 8)
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

MedeoPlusPlus

I fly the Esperanto flag:

[/aware of the dorkiness of this]
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDAnd they're passing laws banning gay marriage now? What right has government to interfere with people's sexual preferences? Excuse me, I guess I've got to go get my local MP's Brown shirts back from the cleaners. Sieg Hail! I mean... Advance australia fair...
Are you telling me that people can't have sex If they are not married?!?!?... and nice use of fnord there buddy.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

JOLLY ROGER!!!

can't believe they called it a pirate flag...
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

What was the Templar motto again?

Edit: Ah Fuckit just go with "Semper Non-Sequeter" Written in Greek

Non Serviam!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"