News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

FIGHT CLUB: PERU

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, November 20, 2009, 06:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Jasper

New word:  Pishtaco.  A person who abducts you and kills you to sell your fat.

Cain

I suspect this is more common than people think.  I've heard rumours that the 'Ndrangheta's international contacts allow it to carry out a lot of organ smuggling from South and Central America, and its always easier to let the people "donating" die on the table than run the risk of them seeing another doctor and them noticing something as obvious as a missing organ.  Assuming the person can even live without the organ in question.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rumckle

Were their names Roberto Paulson?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Captain Utopia

$15,000 for one litre of fat? Folks, I think I've just found a way out of Americas economic crisis.

:thanks:

Salty

Finally, a sensible solution.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: FP on November 21, 2009, 04:51:24 AM
$15,000 for one litre of fat? Folks, I think I've just found a way out of Americas economic crisis.

:mittens:

Jasper

This post took place on my birthday.  I will accept this post as if it were an intentional gift to me.

Richter

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on December 19, 2009, 06:24:50 PM

:mittens:

When does Obese Scooter Person season start?  I need to order some harpoons.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Da6s

Just read this post for the first time, and can confirm all of this is legit. My (token) gay uncle is a sugar daddy to a punk 19 year old that lives in Lima, and during his last visit down there apparently armed service men were walking everywhere around the capital as a display of "protection" for tourists.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Cain

I believe they are called the Tourist Police.  They're a special branch of the police service which, as the name suggests, protects tourists.  They've been around for a long time, mainly because Peru does attract massive numbers of foreigners, especially along the Inca Trail, and its easier just to have a particular branch deal with all the problems they can cause.  Especially because most Peruvians dont speak any foreign languages (hell, some barely speak Spanish).

They are pretty heavily armed though, I wont deny.