News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Since I started posting on PD I...

Started by Salty, November 21, 2009, 05:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I was working a crappy temp job, and was constantly arguing with my girlfriend before I joined the board.

...Think about that one.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on November 21, 2009, 05:23:16 AM
-Got a $200 ticket for a yellow light.
-Had a health problem resurface.
-Was betrayed by my family, in that they've just ALL OF A SUDDEN opened their loving, forgiving arms to my abusive, alcoholic, manipulative, 100% pure evil granny.
-Lost a bunch of scheduling spots at my job..
-Got the Sick along with the rest of my family.

Christ, it's only been about two weeks.

I think it's pretty clear where the blame lies.

AND IF I FIND THE FUCKER THAT RAPED MY CATTLE I WILL BATHE IN HIS BLOOD.

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

I was working in Retail Hell, I was seemingly stuck with my Master's thesis, and I had a lot more free time on my hands. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

This board helped me grow out of my pinealism. i was reading an old journal the other day, and it did not occur to me until now how fucking whacked out my head was. I'm absolutely serious, my grip on reality was tenuous at best. Luckily, barstools happen.

During my stay at this forum....
I've traveled from the east coast to the west coast, written a book (which is almost done I swear to god), (dis)organized a multinational spag cabal, created posters which have been put up in 10 different countries, sowed misinformation about popular topics with a disinformation cabal I started, hosted an online celebration of Discordia's 50th anniversary, founded an open source magazine, and did a lot of stuff which I certainly shouldn't post about here.

The Good Reverend Roger

I was fucked up before I got here. 

What this place did for me was help me develop skills for dealing with my hate, rage, and bitterness.  I am speaking primarily about the Great Civil War, and mostly about Hugh, Malaul, and a few others in that crowd. 

I mean, I'm still filled with hate, rage, and bitterness, but I'm more focused about it now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I learned to hate people a lot more and stopped taking things so seriously. This probably explains A LOT.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 25, 2009, 01:49:37 PM

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Newsfeed??

For myself, I've discovered that it's not just me looking at the world of monkeys around me and asking WTF?  I still don't post a lot, I'm not the genius here, but my outlook on everything around me has completely changed.  I'm a lot bitchier, I don't mind admitting I completely hate most of the earth residents around me.  And for a southern girl who was raised that you don't even say the hate word, that's a lot!

Da6s

I started a romantic involvement with a stripper which is still ongoing after 5 months, and the absurdity levels have never been higher.

I've come to understand the phrase lurk moar post less, and the wisdom of such.

I now have a place to drop all the fucked up things in the world that i know only this place would appreciate.

And lastly, i've gotten the inspiration to start writing again, and perhaps one day will post some.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Will.

Quote from: Will. on November 25, 2009, 08:12:55 PM
Quote from: Will. on November 25, 2009, 08:10:48 PM
Quote from: Will. on November 25, 2009, 07:36:09 PM
I hate kittens I hate dogs,
I hate jews, I hate wops
I hate, negros, I hate yukes and
Yugs and polacks....
I hate thais, sais and all the squinty eyed
I hate spics and frops
I hate mutton chops, .... Wait, no I don't, but I hate
religion, I hate scientific theory, I hate pompous pricks
I hate serbs and curds and the russians, even if you're just prussion.
I hate americans I hate africans I hate hawaiians alot
But I hate, short people most of alll.
this is how you troll
yep
WOOO, Troll-in.

rygD

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 25, 2009, 06:17:49 AM
Quote from: rygD on November 25, 2009, 02:29:41 AM
You all know there is a real world out there, right?

I am pretty sure that the boys, house, husband and divorce are all "real world" activities.

See, told you.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...