News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Behold the Smiler!

Started by Remington, November 21, 2009, 10:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I suspect Obama is genuine.

In the sense Tony Blair was genuine.  He has convictions and not only that, but has faith in his convictions....you just don't know exactly what they are. 

That was how Tony Blair could go on TV and jabber endlessly about the threat of Iraqi WMD, even if it was a lie, it was true in some sense.  He just needed to find the evidence to make it stop being a lie, and he was sure he would.

The problem with that sort of leader is their mind ends up being some sort of echo chamber for whatever latent psychotic impulses and desires they have.  And they'll act them out on you, for your own good.

The Johnny

"Before you can convince others of your lies, you have to believe them first yourself"
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner