News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

I don't know why I just can't help myself...

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 22, 2009, 02:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Jenne on November 25, 2009, 05:49:38 PM
Quote from: Squid on November 25, 2009, 05:16:08 PM
Quote from: BAI on November 23, 2009, 08:56:57 AM
:P it's cool.

people liked Kennedy before he was shot ...

hehehe   :lulz:

...thanks, I'd like to borrow that for those who think everyone over there is retarded.

I'm not Eldora, though I've been accused of that before.

Fuck you, and if you like the place that little, don't go there, don't post there, and if you want it changed, then do so.  I don't post there that often, but I'm still a mod there, and if Bella and BAI like the place as-is, who gives a shit?  You guys have made peedee what you like it to be.  It's a great place, except when it's bitching about what a sinkhole eb&g is. 

*fucking WEARY of the eb&g bashing by people who don't participate except to bash*

I'm sure I'll get shit on by this post, but I'm past caring.

Pucker up, Jenne.

If you're a mod over there, you don't need ME to tell you what incredible fucktards some of the posters there are.

I mean, it's basically 1/3 PD rejects and 1/3 MysticWicks rejects (the followers, not the handful like you who started the exodus) and this forum right here is basically 3/3 people who like to fuck with idiots, so expecting us to leave well enough alone is pretty much a pipe dream.

Not much point in getting butthurt about it, especially when me going over there for some target practice seems to have accounted for about half of the posts made in the last week.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 25, 2009, 06:41:04 PM

...thanks, I'd like to borrow that for those who think everyone over there is retarded.

Fuck you, and if you like the place that little, don't go there, don't post there, and if you want it changed, then do so.  I don't post there that often, but I'm still a mod there, and if Bella and BAI like the place as-is, who gives a shit?  You guys have made peedee what you like it to be.  It's a great place, except when it's bitching about what a sinkhole eb&g is. 

*fucking WEARY of the eb&g bashing by people who don't participate except to bash*

Pucker up, Jenne.

If you're a mod over there, you don't need ME to tell you what incredible fucktards some of the posters there are.

I mean, it's basically 1/3 PD rejects and 1/3 MysticWicks rejects (the followers, not the handful like you who started the exodus) and this forum right here is basically 3/3 people who like to fuck with idiots, so expecting us to leave well enough alone is pretty much a pipe dream.

Not much point in getting butthurt about it, especially when me going over there for some target practice seems to have accounted for about half of the posts made in the last week.

Ahem.

That's why I'm sayin why try to rile up peedee against them?  and you realize most of 'em (in fact, certifiably about 99%) have accounts over here?

But it's a whole nuther forum, you go ahead and tell them what kind of poster you WANT them to be.  Tell them what they should be saying and doing instead.

Cuz that's tolerated over here like a house afire.

Whatever.  I'm not butthurt, but it does seem to be a neverending cycle.  It gets old, and usually I don't saying anything.  About once every 5 times or so, I do.

The Good Reverend Roger

I have no beef with EB&G.

Besides, sometimes Hugh and Eldora try to slink back on, and then I get to stomp on them, which warms my cold little heart.

:)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Jenne on November 25, 2009, 07:08:42 PM

Pucker up, Jenne.

Ahem.

That's why I'm sayin why try to rile up peedee against them?  and you realize most of 'em (in fact, certifiably about 99%) have accounts over here?

But it's a whole nuther forum, you go ahead and tell them what kind of poster you WANT them to be.  Tell them what they should be saying and doing instead.

Whatever.  I'm not butthurt, but it does seem to be a neverending cycle.  It gets old, and usually I don't saying anything.  About once every 5 times or so, I do.

I only want them to be exactly the kind of posters they already are. Anything else would ruin my fun.

Anyway, given that there's a very high likelihood that without my efforts (and, to be fair, Roger's and Cain's) there would never have BEEN an EB&G in the first place, I think I should be allowed a little fun at the expense of what it's become.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 25, 2009, 07:41:49 PM

Pucker up, Jenne.

Ahem.

I only want them to be exactly the kind of posters they already are. Anything else would ruin my fun.

Anyway, given that there's a very high likelihood that without my efforts (and, to be fair, Roger's and Cain's) there would never have BEEN an EB&G in the first place, I think I should be allowed a little fun at the expense of what it's become.

We should find the newest incarnation of The Obsidian Mirror and slowly sign up.  It's been enough time, Daven probably has registration open.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bu🤠ns

I've found EB&G a good place to get your feet wet if you're new to Discordianism.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 25, 2009, 07:43:03 PM

Pucker up, Jenne.

Ahem.

We should find the newest incarnation of The Obsidian Mirror and slowly sign up.  It's been enough time, Daven probably has registration open.

http://davensjournal.com/obsidian/mirror.html

but the link to the forum is the URL of the old one and no longer active. Still, we can at least pillage his guestbook.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 25, 2009, 09:31:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 25, 2009, 07:43:03 PM

Pucker up, Jenne.

Ahem.

http://davensjournal.com/obsidian/mirror.html

but the link to the forum is the URL of the old one and no longer active. Still, we can at least pillage his guestbook.

Would you like the honor, or shall I?

East Coast Hustle

also, many of those essays can be stolen and re-worded (or not) for use as troll material.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 25, 2009, 09:33:21 PM
also, many of those essays can be stolen and re-worded (or not) for use as troll material.

It would be like pillaging the library of congress.

If the library of congress was full of self-important bullshit about what great druids the founding fathers were.

:lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Rog, you got a link to the "who are we?" text?

ETA: also, pretty sure we should post some of those essays over at GLP.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 25, 2009, 09:38:12 PM
Rog, you got a link to the "who are we?" text?

ETA: also, pretty sure we should post some of those essays over at GLP.

Fuck yeah.

I'll need to get to my home comp, and I'll post it here.

It'll be pretty late tonight.

East Coast Hustle

good enough. I'll be on until probably 1 or 2 am pacific time.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle