News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Freeky's Holy Sex Beef

Started by Freeky, November 25, 2009, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

This is my favorite recipe for dinners that I made up without altering anything from anywhere.

6 - 7 pound chuck beef roast
1/2 cup juice (I usually use apple, but any clear juice will work)

THE BEST JUICE TO USE IS POMEGRANATE CHERRY. TRUST ME ON THIS.

Worcestershire
Terriyaki juice
Pepper, seasoned meat tenderizer, ginger, paprika, chili powder, thyme
1 - 2 TBSP liquid smoke

Tip: Don't trim the fat off your roast, as it adds flavor and can be drained off later, if it ends up being too much.

Cut the roast into 1/2 inch thick slabs and layer into crock pot. After each layer, season each side of the pieces of meat and splash with Worcestershire and terriyaki. After seasoning and layering all the meat, pour in the juice. Let cook on low for 4 hours, then on high for another 2-3 hours, and then turn back to low. If it seems soft enough, shred meat with some forks.

Half of the remaining liquid can be used in place of barbecue sauce. Or you can just use your favorite store brand, or use this one (it tastes great, but the texture is off. And makes the beef no longer holy sex.)

1 cup oil
2/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup honey
1 1/2 TBSP liquid smoke
1/2 TBSP mustard (yellow)
Paprika
Seasoned meat tenderizer
Tarragon

Mix all that up very well. Cover and refridgerate.

Freeky

Bump for ingredient and instruction update.

Sir Squid Diddimus

That's a LOT of liquid smoke.
It doesn't make it bitter?

Freeky

Nope.

Actually, I don't think I used a full 2 TBSP. I did use 1 though.

NotPublished

Extremely curious about this one... I love beef. I love Holy. I love Freeky. And I also love Sex.

Never seen this combination of ingredients, I wonder what it tastes like!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

Would that I could make it for you, NP, but you live in filthy Australia, and I am a simple Tucson freak.

Also, YOU DON'T LOVE ME! STOP TOYING WITH MY FEELINGS!!! :x

East Coast Hustle

This recipe sounds delicious. Teriyaki and pomegranate-cherry sounds like a great flavor combination for braising beef in.

Also, not gonna lie, the title of this thread makes my pance a little tight.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

You should have seen everyone's pance that coffee night. A professional jizz mopper's nightmare.  :fap: