News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Department Potluck Attrocity

Started by Richter, November 25, 2009, 05:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

In terror, we all agreed to bring in foods for the day before Thanksgiving.

Under pretensious sham of camraderie and good will, we in fact seek to judge each other's character and fortitude by the dishes we proffer.  Knowing this, we brought only our most horrific, calorie ladden, artery clogging foods.  We have fed, and now we sit, knives drawn, waiting to see whose eyelids close first...

Here was the tally:

Richter:  Funeral Potatoes with Hanburger crust, and chocolate chip cookies
Linder:  Pasta salad (chicpea, whole wheat rotini, olive oil, feta, cucumber) and Buffalo dip w/ cheese and shredded chicken.
LE: Pecan Cranberry Pie
Chris: Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins.
Big Red:  Warmed brie with Cajun seasoning
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Remember the time I brought in epic baked ziti?

"Hey Suu, this is really good, what type of meat did you put in this?"

"Meat? Oh no, m'dear, that is all CHEESE."

" :x"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Already got asked for the recipe by a lady in accounting.  She was on her way out when she tried some, and is making them for her family tomorrow!
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

Update:  My pan full has been fuckign DECIMATED.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They're like sweet, artery-clogging crack.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."