News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

So Nigel, let's just talk in hypotheticals, here.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 27, 2009, 05:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

So, Roger....
were you freaked enough that you put them back in really quick, or did you happen to notice if they all had fillings....
like.... gold fillings.
because that's pretty darned common from what i have read in regards to coroners.  nothing to be freaked about.  it's might just be her retirement fund.  if it is, she's prolly real excited that her teeth are up to almost $1200/ozt. right now.  :D

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2009, 10:12:05 PM
Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 27, 2009, 09:55:48 PM
I don't think there's a tactful way of informing someone that you've stumbled upon their stash of body parts.  :horrormirth:

What the fuck are you freaked out about?  Apparently, my second horrible thought of Wednesday night was right, and this sort of shit is apparently normal and healthy.

Well you know, some people collect stamps or Elvis memorabilia. Other people collect...bits of other people.

My advice would be to refrain from looking under loose floor boards/digging in the back yard at her place. If anything leaks from behind the dry wall, assume it's something other than human viscera.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on November 27, 2009, 10:15:10 PM
So, Roger....
were you freaked enough that you put them back in really quick, or did you happen to notice if they all had fillings....
like.... gold fillings.
because that's pretty darned common from what i have read in regards to coroners.  nothing to be freaked about.  it's might just be her retirement fund.  if it is, she's prolly real excited that her teeth are up to almost $1200/ozt. right now.  :D

I'm leaving now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

DW, if you turn out missing, we will all know who it was.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on November 27, 2009, 10:25:09 PM

DW, if you turn out missing, we will all know who it was.

Who cares?  This shit is normal, and from what I gather in this thread, sexy.

So I apparently live in a big fucking graveyard with all the other ghouls, and the sum total of a human beings' existence is as parts or containers.  

May as well roll with it, right?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2009, 09:39:02 PM
Yeah, you guys are right!  I should totally date a chick that brings home momentos from the morgue!  That's not pyschotic at all.  What the fuck was I thinking?  And I just gotta find out what she has really hidden, if that shit was in the bathroom!

JESUS SLAPNIPPLES CHRIST, I'LL CALL HER RIGHT NOW!
Actually, if it's any consolation, it freaked the fuck out of me. More than anything I've ever read on this site.

East Coast Hustle

If nothing else, this whole experience was worth it in order to grace us with the glory of the phrase "JESUS SLAPNIPPLES CHRIST".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

For the record, I'm with FP. At least the guy who went ZALGO in the public bathroom wasn't, you know, someone you expected to spend time with.

Maybe you should stop praying to "Bob" every time you encounter a new toilet, Roger. It summons up Weird Shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 27, 2009, 10:37:21 PM
For the record, I'm with FP. At least the guy who went ZALGO in the public bathroom wasn't, you know, someone you expected to spend time with.

Maybe you should stop praying to "Bob" every time you encounter a new toilet, Roger. It summons up Weird Shit.

Well, this thread confirmed my suspicions.  I may as well hang out with dangerous psychotics, because apparently everyone is one.  Or thinks that there's nothing wrong with it.

Or something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on November 27, 2009, 10:15:10 PM
So, Roger....
like.... gold fillings.

Hey, Ip, if I were you, I'd stop hanging out at GIM.  I mean, I'm not saying you should stop, but I would.  Just saying.

The Johnny

I find people that spend their free time, deriving joy or hopelessly bawling over watching soap operas, more disturbing (and specially more so when those people are housewives, that indeed have much free time).
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2009, 10:42:28 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 27, 2009, 10:37:21 PM

Well, this thread confirmed my suspicions.  I may as well hang out with dangerous psychotics, because apparently everyone is one.  Or thinks that there's nothing wrong with it.

Or something.

PUT THE MONKEY INNA CAGE WITH THE PSYCHOTIC MONKEY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS! IT'S NORMAL AND HEALTHY SOCIAL INTERACTION!
    \

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on November 27, 2009, 10:43:36 PM
(and specially more so when those people are housewives, that indeed have much free time).

wut

The Johnny

Was just trying to give a common example of pathology.

My point is that everyone has their quirks, just some are deemed socially normal.

Like a hyphotetical:

If i had to drive from California to New York with either a coroner that collects teeth or a housewife that watches soaps 24/7, id take the trip with the coroner.

-B.F. Skinner

Bu🤠ns

SHIT i just wanna know why she keeps them.

The only other thing i can imagine is maybe they are the molars of prominent people in Tuscon. Not that that makes it normal or anything...but hell I have nothing else.

Liked the rant too...hypothetically.