News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

So Nigel, let's just talk in hypotheticals, here.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 27, 2009, 05:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Honest question, Roger: Is she any weirder than anyone else in Tuscon? Is this just one weird quirk in a nest full of craziness or is this the outlier? Is she "normal" other than this one thing? Does she have redeeming qualities besides being good in the sack? Could you ever get to the point where you would find collecting teeth in a jar is a normal and acceptable habit? AREN'T YOU DYING TO KNOW WHY SHE IS COLLECTING SO MANY MOLARS????
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 27, 2009, 11:50:52 PM
Honest question, Roger: Is she any weirder than anyone else in Tuscon? Is this just one weird quirk in a nest full of craziness or is this the outlier?

I'm beginning to think it's normal.  That's the horrible part of all of this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.

I've been dicking around half the day and just got to this thread. WTF.

So. Um, I have several thoughts.

1. One of my closest friends works with dead people; she's pretty damn eccentric but she doesn't have any human tissue collections at home.
2. Because she does work with dead people, it's probably safe to go ahead and assume she's not a serial killer.
3. Either she's collecting those teeth because they have gold in them, or she's collecting them because she thinks they're neat. Neither option really makes her seem like the kind of person I'd want to hang out with, although I can't really explain WHY stealing gold-filled teeth from dead people is wrong.
4. There could be another explanation, and if it was me, I would feel compelled to ask, because I can't imagine not knowing.
5. If you ask her, do it somewhere public. Just in case.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually, I have to amend that; if she was collecting them because she thinks they're neat, I might actually want to hang out with her even more. It's WEIRD, but also, I don't know. Kind of insane victimless crime weird. Whereas collecting teeth from corpses for gold is more mercenary-weird.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 27, 2009, 11:58:14 PM
Actually, I have to amend that; if she was collecting them because she thinks they're neat, I might actually want to hang out with her even more. It's WEIRD, but also, I don't know. Kind of insane victimless crime weird. Whereas collecting teeth from corpses for gold is more mercenary-weird.
Yes, based on that same advice from almost everyone else, I'm taking a shower in a few minutes and heading out to take her to dinner.

Why the fuck not?  It seems to be acceptable behavior.  It must just be my bad attitude.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 12:00:48 AM
Yes, based on that same advice from almost everyone else, I'm taking a shower in a few minutes and heading out to take her to dinner.

Why the fuck not?  It seems to be acceptable behavior.  It must just be my bad attitude.

But you don't know if that's why she's collecting them yet. I kind of think it's important to find out why, before you decide anything. I mean, if she turns to you with a creepy glimmer in her eye and says "because they're so beautiful" I might suggest you run the fuck away.

If she looks embarrassed and says it's because she has some kind of strange OCD, I mean, it's still weird but maybe not Oh fuck, get me out of here weird.

Or maybe it'll turn out that she inherited them from a mad dentist uncle and doesn't know what the fuck to do with them so she shoved them under there so she doesn't have to think about them.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 28, 2009, 12:05:55 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 12:00:48 AM

But you don't know if that's why she's collecting them yet. I kind of think it's important to find out why, before you decide anything. I mean, if she turns to you with a creepy glimmer in her eye and says "because they're so beautiful" I might suggest you run the fuck away.

If she looks embarrassed and says it's because she has some kind of strange OCD, I mean, it's still weird but maybe not Oh fuck, get me out of here weird.

Or maybe it'll turn out that she inherited them from a mad dentist uncle and doesn't know what the fuck to do with them so she shoved them under there so she doesn't have to think about them.

Well, I guess we'll find out in about an hour.   :lulz:

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2009, 10:43:18 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on November 27, 2009, 10:15:10 PM
So, Roger....
were you freaked enough that you put them back in really quick, or did you happen to notice if they all had fillings....
like.... gold fillings.
because that's pretty darned common from what i have read in regards to coroners.  nothing to be freaked about.  it's might just be her retirement fund.  if it is, she's prolly real excited that her teeth are up to almost $1200/ozt. right now.  :D

Hey, Ip, if I were you, I'd stop hanging out at GIM.  I mean, I'm not saying you should stop, but I would.  Just saying.

Can't stop it.
it's a gold-plated never ending trainwreck...
hey if you steal her molars, i'll buy them for spot price...  :evil:

Cramulus

Roger asked some of the weirdest people on the internet if collecting teeth is scary.  :lulz:

you're asking a bucnh of spag Discordians for advice? you know what our advice is? fuck her brains out, dude!!

It's like if you ask #discord if you should be drinking. They're going to say yes. It doesn't matter if it's 8:30 AM and you have to go to work, they're going to say yes, and it's good advice!

Is she great in bed? I've found that crazy chicks are crazy in bed. If Corona* seems to be sizing up your molars, you may want to do something equally as freaky, like maybe try making a resin cast of her foot while she sleeps.

Deep down, Rog, I bet you were secretly hoping for something horrible like this. It's why you started going out with a coroner, right? Ride the weird, ride it down! This is no decade for the timid!

*that's the name I made up for her right now

Bu🤠ns

BUT WHY UNDER THE GODDAMN SINK!? 

If she was crazy wouldn't it be hidden in a shoebox in the attic or inside marmot under the house?

I think she's an 'underground' tooth whitener product tester for Colgate.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: FP on November 27, 2009, 10:32:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2009, 09:39:02 PM
Yeah, you guys are right!  I should totally date a chick that brings home momentos from the morgue!  That's not pyschotic at all.  What the fuck was I thinking?  And I just gotta find out what she has really hidden, if that shit was in the bathroom!

JESUS SLAPNIPPLES CHRIST, I'LL CALL HER RIGHT NOW!
Actually, if it's any consolation, it freaked the fuck out of me. More than anything I've ever read on this site.

You haven't read many of Roger's threads have you?

This really strikes me as pretty low grade weirdness, comparatively.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Faust

Maybe she replaces her ones with new ones each evening, thats the only reason I can think of for her keeping them in the bathroom.
Sleepless nights at the chateau