News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

So Nigel, let's just talk in hypotheticals, here.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 27, 2009, 05:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on November 28, 2009, 09:25:36 PM
:argh!:

It's weird.  Go get your own weirdness.  This weirdness is MINE, and I'M gonna roll in it!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

Wait... a jar of GOOD molars?

That's actually kinda strange in itself. Most people I know have at least one filling.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 28, 2009, 09:59:13 PM
Wait... a jar of GOOD molars?

That's actually kinda strange in itself. Most people I know have at least one filling.

Not important, really.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on November 28, 2009, 10:44:55 PM
More details about /why/ she has the teeth.

She wouldn't say, other than she "needs them".

Kai

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on November 28, 2009, 10:52:11 PM
Awesome.  :lulz:

That remains to be seen.  This could be fail, win, or somewhere in between.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 08:10:40 PM
Quote from: gin on November 28, 2009, 07:54:42 PM
TGRR,

So are you dead or should I start believing in the tooth fairy again?

~gin

No.

However, I got slapped, laid, slapped again, hollered at, slapped real hard, and laid again.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a really good holiday weekend.

Oooooh, you discovered how to bring out her fire!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger