News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Vent

Started by bones, November 28, 2009, 05:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones

FUCKING CUNTING SHIT-EATING WANK-STAINED TWELVE-SANDWICH-EATING MONKEY-DANCING RAPIST GIBLET OF RECTAL FUNGUS

Ok I'm done.

To clarify:

House: broken into.
Stuff: stolen.

Could be worse.
filmmusic

Cainad (dec.)

:x Sorry to hear that, man. What got taken?

The Johnny

Quote from: Cainad on November 28, 2009, 05:50:40 AM
:x Sorry to hear that, man. What got taken?

His sanity and coherence.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: bones on November 28, 2009, 05:47:54 AM

House: broken into.
Stuff: stolen.

Could be worse.

True. you could have had your stuff broken into and your house stolen.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

bones

From me: A Godin Guitar, a Marshall amp, and a bunch of multiFX pedals and recording equipment..
from housemates: a laptop, two cameras, and a bunch of game consoles including a PS3 and a Wii

Some prick hit the fucken jackpot at my house.

JohNyx, I lost most of my coherence long ago, apparently, but  I thought the OP was fairly clear.

Hustle, I'd probably prefer they stole my house, I got other places I could've stored my shit.
filmmusic

Dysnomia

shitfuckdamn that sucks  :x
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sir Squid Diddimus

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE STEAL SHIT!!!

sorry dude. big fucking bummer.

Zenpeanut

also, sorry dood, that really sucks.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: bones on November 28, 2009, 05:47:54 AM
vent
FUCKING CUNTING SHIT-EATING WANK-STAINED TWELVE-SANDWICH-EATING MONKEY-DANCING RAPIST GIBLET OF RECTAL FUNGUS

...wait, what's the port #?

I don't think that's a valid address.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Goddamn, Bones, that sucks ASS! I'm sorry!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bones

:) thanks people.

allow me to vent a little more though

GAHFUKKENSHRTFLFKJDAMMITPTHTHTHTHTHGGHNRGH

On a brighter note I might know the fucker that did it.. Private investigators? Crowbar? What does DrPD prescribe?
filmmusic

Reginald Ret

cops if you want to be sure you get your stuff back.
do nothing else if you already called the cops.

if you havent called the cops you could kill him, rob his house, store it somewhere and then swindle your insurance.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

President Television

Quote from: Zenpeanut on November 28, 2009, 06:20:31 AM

also, sorry dood, that really sucks.

But yeah, that's awful.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Subtract Eight!

i receive this vent

it heads all the way til it's done

alright.

..?
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

President Television

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on November 29, 2009, 10:42:30 AM
i receive this vent

it heads all the way til it's done

alright.

..?

what's this I don't even
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.