News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Awww man, poop in MY water?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 29, 2009, 01:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Either way, there are plenty of other poop-drinkers to rejoice over!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 29, 2009, 07:36:59 PM
Either way, there are plenty of other poop-drinkers to rejoice over!

For example, my asshole brother lives over there.

:banana:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

When I was in eighth grade, I did my science fair project on the quality of drinking water in rural areas versus urban areas. I learned several things... and have since sworn off of water for something safer like lye, mercury and coffee.

1. All city water has solid waste in it... including poop. The only difference in this case, the poop level is above the acceptable ratio.
2. No one had realized there was still a single length of lead pipe between the street and the house I grew up in... (explains a lot doesn't it?)
3. Pure water doesn't conduct electricity.
4. Even though all the chemicals seem harmlesss you should not dump all of your samples into a single large plastic cup after the presentation is done. The resulting brew eats plastic.
5. HOLY FUCK THERE IS "ACCEPTABLE" POOP IN MY WATER???!!!!!

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on November 30, 2009, 03:11:27 PM
When I was in eighth grade, I did my science fair project on the quality of drinking water in rural areas versus urban areas. I learned several things... and have since sworn off of water for something safer like lye, mercury and coffee.

1. All city water has solid waste in it... including poop. The only difference in this case, the poop level is above the acceptable ratio.
2. No one had realized there was still a single length of lead pipe between the street and the house I grew up in... (explains a lot doesn't it?)
4. Even though all the chemicals seem harmlesss you should not dump all of your samples into a single large plastic cup after the presentation is done. The resulting brew eats plastic.

You forgot to e-prime. http://www.portlandonline.com/water/index.cfm?c=29551&a=244721
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

There is poop in just about everything.  So yeah, it does come down to "acceptable level".

LMNO
-if that freaks you out, avoid all public places.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 30, 2009, 08:31:04 PM

You forgot to e-prime. http://www.portlandonline.com/water/index.cfm?c=29551&a=244721

?

"Total Dissolved Solids" is the term that includes fecal matter.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Richter

You give some people jenkem on tap, and all they do is bitch.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:\ just because people are rich it doesnt mean they deserve to drink poop

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on November 30, 2009, 11:30:10 PM

what? of COURSE it does.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on November 30, 2009, 09:46:02 PM

?

By that definition, all water everywhere has poop in it. Mouse poop, elk poop, whatever. Once it's decomposed and no longer a bacterial risk, it's not poop, it's dirt.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on November 30, 2009, 11:30:10 PM

Hey, I have rich friends who live over there and even THEY thought it was funny. Plus, at least they can afford health care...

Kai

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 01, 2009, 12:38:51 AM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on November 30, 2009, 09:46:02 PM

?

By that definition, all water everywhere has poop in it. Mouse poop, elk poop, whatever. Once it's decomposed and no longer a bacterial risk, it's not poop, it's dirt.

Yeah, I'd be more concerned about heavy metals, coliform bacteria, and VOC levels than "dissolved solids".
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cainad (dec.)

I'd be worried about all those homeopathic medicines that people dump in the water. Since water has a memory and light is energy and stuff and also quantum, the less of the active ingredient there is, the more powerful the mixture is.

So basically the ocean at this point is a soup of incredibly powerful homeopathic remedies.

Kai

Quote from: Cainad on December 01, 2009, 01:50:44 AM
I'd be worried about all those homeopathic medicines that people dump in the water. Since water has a memory and light is energy and stuff and also quantum, the less of the active ingredient there is, the more powerful the mixture is.

So basically the ocean at this point is a soup of incredibly powerful homeopathic remedies.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Kai