News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

THAT'S IT, IT'S FUCKING ON

Started by Suu, November 29, 2009, 03:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

What the hell is this thread even about?

Suu

This thread is about TGRR in a corset making Narragansett Bay freeze and my roommates tits fall off.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: Risus on November 29, 2009, 07:40:21 PM
What the hell is this thread even about?

This thread is about our weirdo housemate who wants me in the worst way insulting Suu via text this morning.

Suu

Not a lot of words have been exchanged since I came home.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Really? I would have thought she would be stalking around with a knife or some such other foolishness...ho-hum....check out her crazy facebook thingies about making christmas cookies to keep her thoughts pleasant......

PS-

Don't eat any of those cookies.

Suu

They went out shopping for cookie supplies after I gimped in. No invite to go along, just, "We're heading out to the store, need anything?"

I'd love some vicodin right now for the sprain, but you can't get that at Stop and Shop.

Yeah, they're probably scared of the wrath of Papa GS,

and his mafioso brother.

and your mafioso brother.

and being alone.

Picture it, when we move out:

That place is going to be a cage to them.

Not that it wasn't before we moved in.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2009, 08:20:27 PM
This thread is about TGRR in a corset making Narragansett Bay freeze and my roommates tits fall off.

DON'T TOUCH THOSE FUCKING THINGS!  THEY'RE MY LUNCH!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: General Stuart on November 30, 2009, 12:34:55 PM
Yeah, they're probably scared of the wrath of Papa GS,

and his mafioso brother.

and your mafioso brother.

and being alone.

Picture it, when we move out:

That place is going to be a cage to them.

Not that it wasn't before we moved in.

My brother isn't going to waste his time to come up here unless he can get a 2 for 1 special.

Richter

I'm calming down, but this whole thing came up while I was eating, so I'm a bit tweaked at the world.

I have a grinder now, a simple hand driven contrivance or auger and blade, and it sucks in meat like an industrial accident.  It just LOOKS like the kind of faded chrome apperture that makes problems go away, and renders tasty vittles out of them. 

Signing off for the moment,

"Demon of Dean St.", Chaplain Richter.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2009, 06:07:35 PM
Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2009, 05:57:34 PM
The last time I channeled Roger I froze a body of saltwater.

Not to mention I stopped a vicious beating mid-punch and started looking for corsets. :crankey:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on November 30, 2009, 06:04:19 PM
I have a grinder now, a simple hand driven contrivance or auger and blade, and it sucks in meat like an industrial accident.  It just LOOKS like the kind of faded chrome apperture that makes problems go away, and renders tasty vittles out of them. 

Yoinked for future quotation. Holy shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

General Stuart has made it perfectly clear that I am not to go to the Monastery for shelter because he thinks Herbert is going to try to rape me in my sleep or something.

C is on about GS right now, calling him a coward, and she's a bit miffed that I told her that I'll be paying them no more than $100 a week for everything since that's all I can afford, and that we'll be moving out fully in January. They aren't getting $600 a month for one person living in 2 rooms. They aren't, and I refuse to pay more.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on November 30, 2009, 06:04:19 PM
I'm calming down, but this whole thing came up while I was eating, so I'm a bit tweaked at the world.

Signing off for the moment,

"Demon of Dean St.", Chaplain Richter.

Boo yah!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.