News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Renamed: GOD. DAMN. IT.

Started by Freeky, November 30, 2009, 10:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

This morning, my little guy and I were wrestling around, and his head fell on my teeth (he fell over on me playfully, that's how). My front tooth still hurts, and I can't drink my soda without it hurting. :/ and no dentistry for Mistress Freeky, as she already owes the dentist mucho moneys for getting three teeth pulled.

Edit: Sorry about so many posts...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on November 30, 2009, 10:00:58 PM
This morning, my little guy and I were wrestling around, and his head fell on my teeth (he fell over on me playfully, that's how). My front tooth still hurts, and I can't drink my soda without it hurting. :/ and no dentistry for Mistress Freeky, as she already owes the dentist mucho moneys for getting three teeth pulled.

Go to a different dentist.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

You need to get on Medicaid or something, girl. With all this stuff happening to you it's necessary to be a bit more proactive.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Two mirrors
Superglue
Fixed light

You know what to do.

Richter

Ouch. 
And 2nd'ing what Suu said.  If it's workable, it's a good thing to have with a little one around.

I have to let my horrible side out and say "Do not apply Baaby directly to head."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Quote from: Richter on November 30, 2009, 10:29:53 PM
"Do not apply Baaby directly to head."

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Duly noted for future reference.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I believe it's spelled "babby".

Richter

Noted. 

STILL not to be taken orally. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ooooh, I have a  terrible story for you. You don't want to know this, actually. Come to think to it. I'll just say that when I smiled, you could see the stitches.

Basically, you'd better go to the dentist.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 01, 2009, 10:59:15 PM

Ooooh, I have a  terrible story for you. You don't want to know this, actually. Come to think to it. I'll just say that when I smiled, you could see the stitches.

My teeth feel better now. Ooh, ooh, what's your story?

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 01, 2009, 11:15:16 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 01, 2009, 10:59:15 PM

My teeth feel better now. Ooh, ooh, what's your story?

I knocked my right front tooth on the edge of my cereal bowl drinking the milk, and it was incredibly painful and sensitive for a couple of days. Then it was less sensitive and I thought it was better. But then, a swelling formed, way up under my right nostril. Turned out that the whack had traumatised the root enough to kill it, and I had to have that tooth root-canaled. And then I got a bone infection and they had to go in through my gum and clean it out, and I had several delightful black stitches in my gum for a couple of weeks.

You couldn't really see them when I smiled though, that was a lie.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Lol, silly Nigel. The teeth I got pulled could have been root canaled, but it was too expensive. So I got them pulled instead. Now I have two gaping holes on either side of my smile. Hence why I don't often.

In other news, SHITFUCKING COCKSUCKING GHEI! My ex got told I was gonna use child support for rent, and he got pissy (though I was told after that that he can't say jack shit about it.) He tried to talk me out of doing it till February, when he gets his tax returns and he'll give me all that he doesn't use, but A) I doubt he'll get as much as he thinks he will, which means it will all go to a huge charge from his military days, courtesy said ex wife, and what's left after THAT will go to bringing her and their two kids down from CO, and B) that's months away.  To top it off, he's threatened to apply for full custody (I have been assured he doesn't have a chance), gave me a sob story about how he's gonna get called for more child support by the state of CO cuz she and the kids are on state help, and also how he's gonna lose the apartment he's in if I do. Talk about a guilt trip from hell.

So I've been busy refilling out this form thingy that I have to take to the courts. Time to burn all my bridges, cuz all the friends we shared are gonna go apeshit, and I won't be welcome around them anymore. That happens frequently, I hear.  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 02, 2009, 03:20:52 AM
In other news, SHITFUCKING COCKSUCKING GHEI! My ex got told I was gonna use child support for rent, and he got pissy (though I was told after that that he can't say jack shit about it.)

He can't.  Putting a roof over a kid's head is a perfectly legal use of child support in Arizona, as is feeding him, clothing him, and medical care.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am a little vain about my teeth, even though they are far from perfect. I'm terrified of losing them.

How on earth is it that your ex feels that RENT is not an appropriate use of child support? That's what it's for... making it so you can pay your BILLS. For that matter, you could use it for concert tickets and clothes, as long as you're taking appropriate care of your child, the assumption being that it defrays your expenses. I could cash my ex's child support check and immediately go buy a pair of shoes, assuming I was already spending all of MY money feeding, clothing, and housing the kids. Child support isn't for buying the kid toys, it's for defraying your expenses as the custodial parent. Kids aren't cheap.

People irritate me. That reminds me of my ex, who doesn't understand why I budget $350/year for each child for clothes.

DUH, MOTHERFUCKER. THEY GROW.